What's new

"Fire Free" Turkish military exercise 2014

Whats the point of having such a military if you are reluctant to commit to battle against the terrorists across the border.

I love Turkey, the turkish people and its armed forces but I am really disappointed by its decision not to kill those ISIS scum.

Whats the point of having such a military if you are reluctant to commit to battle against the terrorists across the border.

I love Turkey, the turkish people and its armed forces but I am really disappointed by its decision not to kill those ISIS scum.
thank you bro, we love Pakistan and its people too. Turkey doesnt want to deal with isis by itself. where was the world in the last 4 years when Syria was burning? Either the world helps us with isis or Turkey wont do it alone. Another important reason is that the ones in ayb an arab/kobane are pkk/pyd terrorists fighting against isis. these are both terrorists for us. Is it really logical to kill isis to save a terrorist that has been harming us for more than 3 decades? Turkey already accepted lots of civilians from ayn al arab, we have done the humanitarian job, but the fighting part goes to pkk/pyd, let them kill each other.

if we kill isis are you going to do something against assad? When isis is gone what wil come next? And again we have to fight, first assad is gone and then isis. Other whise you can do it your own.

Last edited:
The real question is not assad nor ISIS , who the hell is assad or ISIS ?..... Question is... Bro., will you destroy russian and chinese armies when we enter syria @Mercenary ?.. They don't accept us to enter syria...

Do you know anything about system of UN ?.. That 5 countries ?.. Now if we enter syria without UN approval that means we disobey international laws...

Last edited:
The real question is not assad nor ISIS , who the hell is assad or ISIS ?..... Question is... Bro., will you destroy russian and chinese armies when we enter syria @Mercenary ?.. They don't accept us to enter syria...

Do you know anything about system of UN ?.. That 5 countries ?.. Now if we enter syria without UN approval that means we disobey international laws...

There won't be any UN support. Russia and China will veto any intervention into Syria.

But Turkey needs to realize thats its secular state is a direct affront to these ISIS barbarians. And despite the brutality of Assad he is still someone rationale that you can deal with. These ISIS are like a Barbarian horde which needs to be wiped out.

After Israel, Turkey has the most powerful Military in the middle east and largest standing military force in NATO after the United States.

Sooner or later, Turkish forces will be commited into battle to fight these ISIS scum. The Status Quo of a terrorist army at the borders of Turkey's frontiers cannot continue.

Back
Top Bottom