What's new

Fire breaks out at INS Kalinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
So caring of you Pakistani for our sailors :rofl:

Did you RIPed for your FC soldiers killed in Hanghu blast thread . :cheesy: :cheesy:

It tells lot about your pathetic mentality. :rofl:

I guess you didn't take almonds. :lol:

I hope you continue on this track. You military loss doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. Keep obsessing over title mistakes while safety precautions are at an all time low. :-)

Keep your almonds, they might make me as slow as you.

I hope you continue on this track. You military loss doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. Keep obsessing over title mistakes while safety precautions are at an all time low. :-).
If you have cared to read the article,you would have known that the accident didnt happen due to lack of safety precautions.
And dont worry our IN is way ahead of PN.

If you have cared to read the article,you would have known that the accident didnt happen due to lack of safety precautions.
And dont worry our IN is way ahead of PN.

And comes the comparison. Sometimes people have to care for your incompetency. When your army fails to distinguish b/w drones and planets for 6 months straight that might have lead to some conflict with china, when your navy fails to provide basic safety instruments resulting in deaths and the first thing that comes to an indian mind is possibility of sabotage.

Hell, if people really didn't care to speak for any other than their own items we would never have a discussion on forums.

I hope you continue on this track. You military loss doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. Keep obsessing over title mistakes while safety precautions are at an all time low. :-)

Keep your almonds, they might make me as slow as you.

So you didn't express your concerns for Hanghu blast victims . I also hope you also continue on this track. Your personnel's life loss will affect only you.

Now your mental stability has detoriated so much that you can't be cured with Almonds needs to be taken to mental rehab. :lol:

And comes the comparison. Sometimes people have to care for your incompetency. When your army fails to distinguish b/w drones and planets for 6 months straight that might have lead to some conflict with china, when your navy fails to provide basic safety instruments resulting in deaths and the first thing that comes to an indian mind is possibility of sabotage.

Hell, if people really didn't care to speak for any other than their own items we would never have a discussion on forums.

Faulty instruments . :rofl::rofl:

Come again after properl knowing the reason. Stop parading your retardedness till then. :lol:

So you didn't express your concerns for Hanghu blast victims . I also hope you also continue on this track. Your personnel's life loss will affect only you.

Now your mental stability has detoriated so much that you can't be cured with Almonds needs to be taken to mental rehab. :lol:

You are the one with -3 ratings not me, when people look at you they know who needs almonds. Unlike your RIP which is limited to a word and zero emotion behind it, its not always necessary to write it out to show support. I have been always pro-pakistan army and anti TTP. I don't need to prove to you my loyalty because its evident.

Faulty instruments . :rofl::rofl:

Come again after properl knowing the reason. Stop parading your retardedness till then. :lol:

Ok add faulty instruments and poor maintenance, does that change the fact you guys are very incompetent?

. Sometimes people have to care for your incompetency. When your army fails to distinguish b/w drones and planets for 6 months straight that might have lead to some conflict with china,when your navy fails to provide basic safety instruments resulting in deaths and
Well said but when enemy army fails to protect its citizens from rag tag suicide bombers,when enemy's army bases are not safe then we dont have to worry much about our army failures.
the first thing that comes to an indian mind is possibility of sabotage.
Again making up stories as usual
Where i said that??
You are free to discuss anything.

Well said but when enemy army fails to protect its citizens from rag tag suicide bombers,when enemy's army bases are not safe then we dont have to worry much about our army failures.
Again making up stories as usual

Where i said that??
You are free to discuss anything.

I know you find suicide bombings in Pakistan thrilling. If Hindus can fight others over the most petty reasons like someone cheering for the other team in cricket, I can only imagine what can happen when you let them have weapons. When someone dressed as a civilian goes in a crowd, he doesn't have it written on his head a suicide bomber. You would know its evil if it visits your backyard. Army/ police has caught many such would be bombers, doing all they can. Only a miracle can stop ALL of them.

Yes we are free to discuss, this isn't India where your opinion/ choice gets you beaten up. :)

Ok add faulty instruments and poor maintenance,
Now you are taking sense.
does that change the fact you guys are very incompetent?
By "you guys" you mean the whole navy then you are badly mistaken.I accept that there are incompetent babus there but accident like this wont make the whole navy incompetent.
I suffest you to go through the list of navy accidents of China,America and Russia.

3 ratings , on Pakistani forum trolled by idiot Pakistanies like you. :rofl:

You have lost it completely. :cheesy:

Again So insightful of you to feel the emotions of our RIPs for your soldiers. You are surpassing new levels of retardedness with every new post of your's. :cheesy:

Now I see why is he so pissed . Since no one is crediting him with sabotage he can't digest this. :rofl: :rofl:

Why are you so concerned with my posts? Are you running out of smiles and lame excuses for every new of yours?

Well I am very glad how the rating system has worked so far. it helps us filter out low quality posters.

Like i said saying RIP is one thing, meaning it is another.

Now you are taking sense.
By "you guys" you mean the whole navy then you are badly mistaken.I accept that there are incompetent babus there but accident like this wont make the whole navy incompetent.
I suffest you to go through the list of navy accidents of China,America and Russia.

Well thats the whole point in this thread too, on which I think only 1 indian member has expressed concern, rest like you have been harping on about how it wasnt a submarine...Who cares what it was, there was fire and accident..

Do you think that was avoidable? have any comments on it than OP making a mistake?

I know you find suicide bombings in Pakistan thrilling.
Where i said that,When you will end making stories?? Is that you and your nation's favourite pastime?
Yes we are free to discuss, this isn't India where your opinion/ choice gets you beaten up. :)
Yeah and also this is not Pakistan also where you will be blown up for your opinion or choice.

In India we Hindus beat shit out of every Kashmiri terrorist Muslims cheering for Pakistan. But again since it's not Pakistan we don't shoot them. :cheesy:

That's definitely something only your bunch can go for. Had those students access to weapons, I bet you wouldn't be saying the last line. :)

Where i said that,When you will end making stories?? Is that you and your nation's favourite pastime?

Yeah and also this is not Pakistan also where you will be blown up for your opinion or choice.

Those blowing up people for their choice are today on their knees begging for ceasefire. Follow any other news than civilians dead in Pakistan?

Judging from your hateful nature, its shouldn't be me or someone on the forum you are trying to convince how much you look forward to carnage but yourself.

There is failure and incompetence like lack of maintenance and there are embarrassments like that planet/ drone business. You chose which one shows Indian authorities a little less incompetent, rest of the whole had a good laugh at the drone 6 month long blunder.
Not rest of the world but only some illiterate people who dont understand things and some of these are found in abundancy and these countries make laughing stock of themselves.
Been achieving a lot, including your airtel (Anay do) trouphy :)
Yeah a country which is on the verge fo getting bankrupt and where even army bases are not safe these small trophies may give you a little bit pleasure but truth is truth,try to accept it.

There is failure and incompetence like lack of maintenance and there are embarrassments like that planet/ drone business. You chose which one shows Indian authorities a little less incompetent, rest of the whole had a good laugh at the drone 6 month long blunder.
Not rest of the world but only some illiterate people who dont understand things and some of these are found in abundancy and these countries make laughing stock of themselves.
Been achieving a lot, including your airtel (Anay do) trouphy :)
Yeah a country which is on the verge fo getting bankrupt and where even army bases are not safe these small trophies may give you a little bit pleasure but truth is truth,try to accept it.

Hah, I would admit being a moron like you in a heartbeat had I scored a -6 on my PDF posting career.
I get these negative ratings for educating morons like you but dont worry i will keep up the good work.

If mere trophy's can show the world your backwardness and intolerance to freedom of speech then I think of it as a major victory for Pakistan without shooting a single bullet but throwing a few balls.

Dont be too hasty with bankruptcy just yet, you don't know the horrors that await you. :)

I get these negative ratings for educating morons like you but dont worry i will keep up the good work.

Hah! nice little reward for your "education", are the rewards similar in real life as well? :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom