What's new

Finland launches HX fighter procurement programme

I didn't want to reveal a secret, but here, just for you bud!!! I am cutting a deal with Finland to sell Viper0011 Block 102 jets (sheesh, don't tell anyone) :victory1:
hold your horses there buddy, get in line im trying to sell the Marlin 200.

I think they should consider the Nimbus 2000.

image.jpg

Finnish Air Force Officials Visit F-35 Facility
FORT WORTH, Texas--Finnish Air Force officials visited Lockheed Martin's [LMT] F-35 facility here Wednesday, ostensibly to evaluate future fighter jet procurement options as part of its HX program.

A pair of signs welcoming Finnish Air Force Commander Major General Kim Jäämeri were spotted on video boards at the entrance to the facility. A handful of Finnish Air Force airmen were seen inside the administrative portion of the sprawling complex that assembles and puts the finishing touches on F-35 aircraft before they are deployed to base locations and partner nations.
Finnish Air Force Officials Visit F-35 Facility | Defense Daily Network

I think they should consider the Nimbus 2000.

View attachment 268281

Why not... Not expensive and combat proven ! I'd take it !

The possibility of acquiring two platforms is being considered. (We may buy Gripens from Sweden together with some other aircrafts,most probably the American's F-35.)
Even the Defence Minister considered this possibility.

Jussi Niinistö: Suomi voi ostaa Gripeneitä ja jotain toista konemallia – katso video | Kotimaa | Kaleva.fi

What do you think ?

Back
Top Bottom