What's new

Finland Introduces New Updated RK62M

You have obviously never been in a Finnish winter. And I know the Finns they would fight hard. (They have beaten the Russians)

Ok if you are talking about the airforce or Navy then equipment plays a bigger part. but in the Army it's training training training. I would rather take 6 navy seals armed with lee enfield rifles than 20 idiots with fancy tactical rigs and no idea.
that was not the point,i know that... they are prepared for their environment and we prepare for ours
i agree with the 2nd point though

Meh, I just see it as them being incompetent and lack the abolition. Funding is not much of an issue, it just smoke to divert attention..
Ohh , you have no idea what our army has accomplished with limited gear , that those fansy westerners could'nt .... and besides the thing is that our soldiers don't have time to look cool ...

Ohh , you have no idea what our army has accomplished with limited gear , that those fansy westerners could'nt .... and besides the thing is that our soldiers don't have time to look cool ...
Again ur using fallasies to support your losing argument. The other guy has said the same stuff.

You have obviously never been in a Finnish winter. And I know the Finns they would fight hard. (They have beaten the Russians)

Ok if you are talking about the airforce or Navy then equipment plays a bigger part. but in the Army it's training training training. I would rather take 6 navy seals armed with lee enfield rifles than 20 idiots with fancy tactical rigs and no idea.
That's why I said, modern equipment with a trained army. Just because the army knows how to fight doesn't me we should give them out dated equipment. Read my earlier replies.

More intrested in the overall look of the soilders. Why cant PA get its shit together and army each solider like this.
ECONOMY ECONOMY ECONOMY ECONOMY

why pak army cant do this
why pak navy cant do that
we need a 5th generation fighter
hears your problem
308bsc.jpg