What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

when is the next launch? someone put this guy on it.

badass-animated-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

So, you want to shootdown now,,,,

not in a state of war,,, what is a foolish assessment,, if you shoot down during launch, then it de facto will be war.

BTW, most of indian launch is held from Srihari Kota,, and there inclination and orbit path doesnt match with Pak territory

You are suggesting to cross the whole Indian territory and then indonesia and malaysia,, and then try to shoot down..
what a bigger joke.
im not talking about launch. in geo transfer elliptical orbits when compared to geo stationary orbit, the satellite comes very close to earth.

im not talking about launch. in geo transfer elliptical orbits when compared to geo stationary orbit, the satellite comes very close to earth.

Again you making yourself a fool??

Give me number how much close?? Most of the ASAT wep are for 200-500 KM,, but even in GTO the most closest point is 31000-33000 KM according to its orbit.

wake up bro, u are making a fool out of yourself
strangling.gif
smiley-slapping.gif

Actually it was not meant to joke or make fool.
Indians and Pakistanis are horny people. Iranians also
India makes Bollywood ****, and Pakistanis also enjoy that.

So I think you should jerk each other off and relax.

:)

Congrats to India:enjoy:

Next step is to send a man into space.

PS: Expect to earn a lot of business by launching different sized-satellites into many types of orbit now. ISRO may even make money for India in the future.

indians and their brilliance. lowest point is 31000km lol. cryogenic engine must have been built under russian supervision, that much is clear. it will stay less than 300km for several days in its perigee before it is slowly raised. i hope jf-17 kills it during that time. coward india which did nothing when even after 100s of their people are killed will not do anything if we kill that satellite quick.

Congrats to India:enjoy:

Next step is to send a man into space.

PS: Expect to earn a lot of business by launching different sized-satellites into many types of orbit now. ISRO may even make money for India in the future.
they are already making...:coffee:

indians and their brilliance. lowest point is 31000km lol. cryogenic engine must have been built under russian supervision, that much is clear. it will stay less than 300km for several days in its perigee before it is slowly raised. i hope jf-17 kills it during that time. coward india which did nothing when even after 100s of their people are killed will not do anything if we kill that satellite quick.

Yaar, you are really an Idiot,, then how thinking to engage it, by crossing the Indian Malaysian border,,,,,, its inclination doesn't match with Pak territory..

they are already making...:coffee:

What I meant is to actually earn more revenue than it costs to fund ISRO. No idea whether this will happen but the chances of this happening have increased now.

Back
Top Bottom