What's new

Finally hope šŸ™

Hope doesn't exist for Youthiya's, u all should commit mass suicide since IK is never coming out, it will make PDF and the entirety of social media less toxic, u mf's reak of hopelessness!!!!!!!

Hope doesn't exist for Youthiya's, u all should commit mass suicide since IK is never coming out, it will make PDF and the entirety of social media less toxic, u mf's reak of hopelessness!!!!!!!
As far as I know sheer walon committed most suicides in urban punjab

Since things are pretty much same in poor provinces

We never had power to begin with so no issues with bills. We don't have gas so no bills there too

Any way those who are about to comitt suicide..don't your daddy is coming to save you

Agree
I remember how my father use to say Fatima jinnah screwed pakistan

We need people like general garcey, general ayub and nawaz sharif

I hope he keeps his great policies of strong construction work, poor exports and more loans

Inshallah finger crossed for 500 in 2028

Mean while youthias this is how Imran Khan will look when bilawal releases him in 2030
FB_IMG_1694212890602.jpg

Roo Kyon raha hei nachnay ka time agaya tum logo ka nawaz araha lol more loans leiga aur export zero growth kareyga so now nacho nacho lol

ikhan still have more penis power in his old age than nawaj and bilal combined , but to be fair bilal got vagina so he dont count.
No doubt but what about people of Pakistan have small**** so what's the point
Roo Kyon raha hei nachnay ka time agaya tum logo ka nawaz araha lol more loans leiga aur export zero growth kareyga so now nacho nacho lol
Greater devaluation greater paycheck I have
Inshallah nawaz will take rupee to 500

šŸ˜ šŸ˜Š YAY

Nawaz sharif khoob Khao aur khilao
Hum tumharay sath Hein

No doubt but what about people of Pakistan have small**** so what's the point

Greater devaluation greater paycheck I have
Inshallah nawaz will take rupee to 500

šŸ˜ šŸ˜Š YAY

Nawaz sharif khoob Khao aur khilao
Hum tumharay sath Hein
how do you know ? are you looking down there? or are you the guy that circumcises them?

20230913_233449.jpg

20230913_233505.jpg

20230913_233440.jpg

Nawaz is going to form the government in punjab

People prove me wrong...we all know no amount of rigging can over come a 90% support

Rigging only work in close competition even in time of mushi dictatorship it wasn't possible to rig everything and they couldn't rig SINDH and KP and mushi lost there

Had to create PPPP parliamentians after the elections to tackle that

Am I going to be wrong or will history prove me right..that nawaz sharif will be back just like he always come back. Nawaz sharif is like resistant E COLI bacteria šŸ¦ 
You can't kill his love from Pakistanis

Everyone who call me patwari should call their home/village in punjab and call people patwari over there

PS
Being from hazara, we did voted in nawaz sharif every time except 2018

Last edited:
View attachment 953476

View attachment 953477

View attachment 953478

Nawaz is going to form the government in punjab

People prove me wrong...we all know no amount of rigging can over come a 90% support

Rigging only work in close competition even in time of mushi dictatorship it wasn't possible to rig everything and they couldn't rig SINDH and KP and mushi lost there

Had to create PPPP parliamentians after the elections to tackle that

Am I going to be wrong or will history prove me right..that nawaz sharif will be back just like he always come back. Nawaz sharif is like resistant E COLI bacteria šŸ¦ 
You can't kill his love from Pakistanis

Everyone who call me patwari should call their home/village in punjab and call people patwari over there

PS
Being from hazara, we did voted in nawaz sharif every time except 2018
Expecting Pakistan loan debt to $300B soon after he becomes PM or Volume 10 could also be opened lol

Expecting Pakistan loan debt to $300B soon after he becomes PM or Volume 10 could also be opened lol
What I have always been saying
Pakistan doesn't has debt problem YET

so pretty sure nawaz sharif will double to debt to 200b$ or 50% of our GDPA..THEN IT WILL BE A big problem

He will then pack up and leave

Maryum will then blame it on Imran Khan who by that time will be buried under two feet soil

Waisay jo log Imran Khan kay khilaf hain, I can find their logic sometimes, and they can very well justify their position too. Man has many faults.

Magr jo log Nawaz Sharif ko samajhtay hain keh woh ab akar kuch acha karay ga aur mulk ko behtar karay ga, un ki aqal ko 21 topon ki salami.

Waisay jo log Imran Khan kay khilaf hain, I can find their logic sometimes, and they can very well justify their position too. Man has many faults.

Magr jo log Nawaz Sharif ko samajhtay hain keh woh ab akar kuch acha karay ga aur mulk ko behtar karay ga, un ki aqal ko 21 topon ki salami.
Aun ke taya phopa nana chacha nawaz ki ghulami kartay honge jis se paisa ya koiye business contract milta hoga thats all

Back
Top Bottom