What's new

Finally hope 🙏

History always repeats itself..love is infinite

People still love the ganju. I think this would be his last tenure but he will have good hefty 5 yrs

Now pakistanis think there country is in big debt but realistically our debt right now is much less critical then it was in 1999. I expect Mr sharif to get us there in 2028 inshallah.. critical debt levels.

Who would reschedule our loans then is the real question

If nawaz sharif has come into power after 1999 there was no way he won't be able to do it again

To Imran Khan, a good 🏏 cricketor should know when the match is over. Make a deal and leave this country

Though being narcissistic person he will probably go with bang/ die in jail

FB_IMG_1694728446491.jpg

Nah . ... they have been through worse(98-99) but still stuck with main sahab
Mian saanp took advantage of Mushrraf's blunders in 2008 and then of Zardari's blunders in 2013.
No one came out for him in 2017-2018 as he was exposed as the same dollar worshipping snake that he was pretending to fight.
This time he has no trick to turn into a robbinhood given the actual robbinhood is in prison.
At this point it is hard to tell where people will lean even in Punjab.

Agree
I remember how my father use to say Fatima jinnah screwed pakistan

We need people like general garcey, general ayub and nawaz sharif

I hope he keeps his great policies of strong construction work, poor exports and more loans

Inshallah finger crossed for 500 in 2028

Mean while youthias this is how Imran Khan will look when bilawal releases him in 2030View attachment 953363
I met a man who had a low opinion of Liaquat Ali Khan. I was shocked.

Who is a sound and acceptable leader in Pakistan?

Pakistani are split on so many lines and counts that the country has no sense of direction in its discourses.

I met a man who had a low opinion of Liaquat Ali Khan. I was shocked.

Who is a sound and acceptable leader in Pakistan?

Pakistani are split on so many lines and counts that the country has no sense of direction in its discourses.
Why is that surprising
People have low opinion of Fatima jinnah
And sarwhadhy who basically made Pakistan. That is second info

They have low opinion of Imran Khan even though they have seen first hand how nawaz sharif and zardari are

It could be just a media gimmick that he is coming back.

Or it could be true considering CJ, COAS, DG ISI, Police are all in his pocket.

My gut feeling is he still won’t come back.

It could be just a media gimmick that he is coming back.

Or it could be true considering CJ, COAS, DG ISI, Police are all in his pocket.

My gut feeling is he still won’t come back.
He gonna come back and remove these artificial inflating things.

People will rejoice 🤞😂

Pakistan savior who saved Pakistan since 1980 s coming back.

What i use to say 3 years ago is finally coming back to reality

Pakistani awaam zindabad
View attachment 953126

View attachment 953127

View attachment 953128

Anyone with basic IQ can understand that whole hell of military dictatorship today is because Nawaz Shareef & PMNL decided to lick the boots and became their stooges against a democratic govt which had mandate of 5 years (2018-23). Nawaz sharif has blood in his hands of all the Pakistanis killed during this, all the tortures, all the inflation and all destruction of industry, all the brain drain and complete shutdown of constitution and democracy.

@ziaulislam

Here's why PMLN is the biggest failure. PMLN got full 5 year term (2013 to 18) without any regime change op, without any COVID, without any global inflation, Still when they left in 2018 they left with empty treasury. Pakistan literally was at verge of default with 7 days of reserves. Even many PMLN politicians said on record that PTI must have to go to IMF. Any person with even 1% morality and 1% IQ can understand that why PMLN is always a disaster of Pakistan.

Secondly, you also posted image of the Ishaq Dar. I think you must be well aware of billion dirhams empire of Ishaq Dar sons in UAE and middleeast. You just answer me how on earth Ishaq Dar sons were able to buy 50 storey buildings of HDS Towers in most prime locations of Dubai. They bought these empires when they were only 19 & 20 years old. Their father was finance minister of Pak and later ishaq Dar in hard talk and various Pak shows has openly accepted that yes Alhamdullilah his sons are owners because they did hardwork. Explain me how one can buy multi-billion dirhams empire at age of 20.

Otherwise accept that Patwaris are most dishonest cult of Pakistan.

Anyone with basic IQ can understand that whole hell of military dictatorship today is because Nawaz Shareef & PMNL decided to lick the boots and became their stooges against a democratic govt which had mandate of 5 years (2018-23). Nawaz sharif has blood in his hands of all the Pakistanis killed during this, all the tortures, all the inflation and all destruction of industry, all the brain drain and complete shutdown of constitution and democracy.

@ziaulislam

Here's why PMLN is the biggest failure. PMLN got full 5 year term (2013 to 18) without any regime change op, without any COVID, without any global inflation, Still when they left in 2018 they left with empty treasury. Pakistan literally was at verge of default with 7 days of reserves. Even many PMLN politicians said on record that PTI must have to go to IMF. Any person with even 1% morality and 1% IQ can understand that why PMLN is always a disaster of Pakistan.

Secondly, you also posted image of the Ishaq Dar. I think you must be well aware of billion dirhams empire of Ishaq Dar sons in UAE and middleeast. You just answer me how on earth Ishaq Dar sons were able to buy 50 storey buildings of HDS Towers in most prime locations of Dubai. They bought these empires when they were only 19 & 20 years old. Their father was finance minister of Pak and later ishaq Dar in hard talk and various Pak shows has openly accepted that yes Alhamdullilah his sons are owners because they did hardwork. Explain me how one can buy multi-billion dirhams empire at age of 20.

Otherwise accept that Patwaris are most dishonest cult of Pakistan.
So either educated Pakistanis don't have good IQ and don't understand what corruption, assets beyond means and money laundering is

Or

Worse, They have good IQ and understand these things but still supported PMLN

This is a big delimma of Pakistan

Are we fools, degenerates or massively immortal corrupt people

Choose your poison

One thing is for sure

The only reason PTI is getting more popular and PMLN not is simply inflation and if PMLN fixes that it will be to rewin in 2024.

Fix is simple IMO, just reverse a few big mishaps, bring some stability: globally inflation is low so wouldn't be and shouldnt be that bigger issue

So either educated Pakistanis don't have good IQ and don't understand what corruption, assets beyond means and money laundering is

Or

Worse, They have good IQ and understand these things but still supported PMLN

This is a big delimma of Pakistan

Are we fools, degenerates or massively immortal corrupt people

Choose your poison

One thing is for sure

The only reason PTI is getting more popular and PMLN not is simply inflation and if PMLN fixes that it will be to rewin in 2024.

Fix is simple IMO, just reverse a few big mishaps, bring some stability: globally inflation is low so wouldn't be and shouldnt be that bigger issue
No not anymore, reason for nawaz sharif popularity was lack of education and awarenesss. Now time has changed even media tried so hard to control the mind. People just stopped watching the news channels knowing they are all liars and bhudda crapp like najam seth. Just check this below bhudda crap.

F6YLPyNbwAAadkA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom