What's new

Finally, BrahMos-A Flanker Test In March!!

If you talk about Capability to launch ALCM from Flankers, then you are a total nut job .

Flankers has that capability since 80s:rofl:
. Su 27 carried Kh35 subsonic missiles. Su 30 carries Kh 59.
first go and learn the capabilities of mki and jf, the sub sonic RADD and Supersonic Brahmos and come and quote me, i don't have time to waste

O akl k andhoo.................

you don't always have to give proof about being an idiot.................
Re read my comment.................. If still don;t understand................then kindly review your education carriears........

O akl k andhoo.................

you don't always have to give proof about being an idiot.................
Re read my comment.................. If still don;t understand................then kindly review your education carriears........

And you ................ review .............your................. English teachers .................

Why not to test "Brahmos" from 'Tejas"............:woot:
Let's see What Happens....................;) :lol:
Gp+Capt+N+Harish+in+Tejas+aircraft.jpg
This ................

hqdefault.jpg

Only Su30MKI is capable enough to carry ONE Brahmos missile...........

and you ................ review .............your................. English teachers .................
T...............h...............a................n...........k..............s....................
f................o...............r...................................................................
a...............d...............v.................i............c.............e....................

T...............h...............a................n...........k..............s....................
f................o...............r...................................................................
a...............d...............v.................i............c.............e....................

Y..........o.............u...................r............................................
w.............e.........l...............c..............o..........m..........e........

:D

Y..........o.............u...................r............................................
w.............e.........l...............c..............o..........m..........e........

:D
Try to synchronize them.................:P
l.png

Let's see What Happens....................;):lol:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/finally-brahmos-a-flanker-test-in-march.419949/#ixzz3yf8cspf5
As far as I know the Brahmos is 3 tons and 500+ range. Even the air launched is 2.2 tons. Brahmos as anti ship missile or nuclear deterrent is good missile far exceeding what ever Pakistani labs cooked up.
There is a brahmos mini with a 1.5 ton weight.
Sounds pretty cool. Any update about next Nirbhay test? There must be some air launched version of Nirbhay after ground tests.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/finally-brahmos-a-flanker-test-in-march.419949/#ixzz3yf9CEsUO
Indias missile system is still in infancy compared to what the USSR and Russia has.
Networking the missiles, with a communication satellite plus a LEO sats. AFAIK only 1 sat so far but only for communication. What you want is communication between the Command-Target Designator-Missile. India is well ahead in this area. The reason for this is so when a Target like fleet of ships can be attacked by saturated attacks from over the horizon. This will allow India to not only deal with PN but the USN if required.
That is also why the Navy wants VLS Brahmos from Submarines/conventional or nuclear. Soviets had the same idea, and are now helping India do the same.
As far as Russia is concerned, by arming India-they are getting a another 2 fleets in IOR with out paying for it.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/finally-brahmos-a-flanker-test-in-march.419949/page-2#ixzz3yfBmzTEY
False. Technically Tejas can carry a lighter verision of Brahmos attached to the under belly. Mig29K will also be armed with a lighter version as far as the navy is concerned.

Let's see What Happens....................;) :lol:
Gp+Capt+N+Harish+in+Tejas+aircraft.jpg

what happen,
bhramos is not a cruise missile, and for testing is, tejas must have capability to trace the target and fire.

Dumb head......................... As usual missed the logic. :tsk:

I am talking about capability to launch ALCM from specified aircraft .............. I am not comparing both air crafts or cruise missile

Same goes for you
the raad is a stand of weapon.the brahmos-m is a air to surfac/ship missile. ohh and the speed differanc too but thats irrelevant as both missiles are made for compleatly differant reasons

False. Technically Tejas can carry a lighter verision of Brahmos attached to the under belly. Mig29K will also be armed with a lighter version as far as the navy is concerned.
You proved me correct your self.....

This ................

View attachment 290503

Hahahaha.....:lol:

Somehow I feel the combination of "finally" and "in march" sounds like oxymoron.

Our Indian friends are somehow compelled to live in future tenses。:enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom