What's new

Final Countdown?

Much talk has been said about the role of Shaukat Aziz and there are those who wish to undo his policies and work.
Exactly what is the new coalition governments stance on this issue and what are they hoping to do?

Shaukat Aziz was an honest and a soft spoken man. I mean in 1999 when he was asked to quit his job at Citi Bank and serve Pakistan he came running to Pakistan. I mean he was making millions at Citi Bank, but for the country his pay check dipped but serving the country was more important for him.
As far as the new government is concerned, I hope they do better but bashing Shaukat Aziz wont help and I have a feeling his policies will continue to be inplemented. These parties can just talk but actually even they know the previous government did good for the country but since they sit in opposition they will critize every single action of the government. i just hope this kind of negative campaign stop and that our politicians are more muture.
I mean this new government will blame the previous government, I ask them why did they take part in the election if the situation was so bad that they couldn't handle it. They had an idea of what they were getting themselves into. Where the government deserves critism we should criticize it and where it deserves credit, credit should be given.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom