What's new

Final call on sanctions on S-400 deal to be taken by Prez Biden, Blinken: US dy secretary of state

India will get away with this..... Mark my words.... It's USA who has to give a justification later for sanctioning Turkey but not India..... I'm not saying this because I am an Indian but trust me you will realise this later.....
It depends on your definition of "get away", Cuba and North Korea are also some what getting away. Anyway forget about F-35 and any decent training that comes with it, IAF will remain on the lower spectrum of third world air forces.

It depends on your definition of "get away", Cuba and North Korea are also some what getting away. Anyway forget about F-35 and any decent training that comes with it, IAF will remain on the lower spectrum of third world air forces.

My friend India is neither Cuba or North Korea..... Hold on it and wait..... You will realise that I was right....

no sanctions are coming. sanghis and zionists are in bed with each other. they have common enemies.

India will most likely get a waiver based on the statements by Wendy Sherman. She is not categorically saying an acquisition of the S-400 system will trigger sanctions, instead, she’s hinting at a more favorable way out.

This wasn’t the case with Turkey. The US has unequivocally told the Turks that acquiring the S-400 will mean sanctions; and sanctions they did.

In the long term, it will send a message to Europe that America isn’t serious about its commitments to
NATO. Few weeks ago, France was humiliated. Giving waiver to India while sanctioning the second largest NATO military will have serious ramifications for the continued relevancy of NATO.

Looks like India will finally reap benefits of being a US lackey 😂. Problem lies with short sightedness of Indians who never saw that after china they will be next target for US.

Did Pakistan's leader saw it, when they were sitting on US's lap for decades?......Did Iran saw it?, and Saudis?.. and Turkey?......

What US will do depends of circumstances of that time and it's interests ...hard to predict now.

You said after China?.... So you are saying US will sort out China?

Pakistanis should stop assuming that the US or the world would use the same yard stick they used against them when it comes to India. We are not Equals.
India is a proxy of United states and if you decide not to fight against China then united states will hammer you. Sure we aren't equals. Wolves and Lambs can't enjoy meeting at the same place.

Last Year literally every PDF Pakistani posters were turning cartwheels assuring everyone that India was going to be sanctioned.

At the time I offered any amount from £500 to £5000 saying there would be no sanctions. The money to be placed in the hands of webby who will judge who was right.
I even offered to sweeten the deal by offering better than even odds.

I said put your money where your mouth is.

While every celebrating Pakistani here was so utterly convinced of the coming sanctions, none would take the bet.

Since that offer to PDF members to earn a wedge of money, India has bought Apache's, Long ranged armed drones, C17's Aircraft engines etc from the US and will continue to buy WHATEVER India feels it needs from the USA.

And Russia and France.

And of course there will be no sanctions. Its beginning to dawn to those cheer leaders of those promised sanctions here, that they were wrong.
They are now busy constructing conspiratorial reasons to explain what was clear to anyone with even a tangential knowledge of realpolitik.

Last Year literally every PDF Pakistani posters were turning cartwheels assuring everyone that India was going to be sanctioned.

At the time I offered any amount from £500 to £5000 saying there would be no sanctions. The money to be placed in the hands of webby who will judge who was right.
I even offered to sweeten the deal by offering better than even odds.

I said put your money where your mouth is.

While every celebrating Pakistani here was so utterly convinced of the coming sanctions, none would take the bet.

Since that offer to PDF members to earn a wedge of money, India has bought Apache's, Long ranged armed drones, C17's Aircraft engines etc from the US and will continue to buy WHATEVER India feels it needs from the USA.

And Russia and France.

And of course there will be no sanctions. Its beginning to dawn to those cheer leaders of those promised sanctions here, that they were wrong.
They are now busy constructing conspiratorial reasons to explain what was clear to anyone with even a tangential knowledge of realpolitik.
Who said it say the name? 😁

tsk tsk...no assurances of no sanctions for india and nothing against Pakistan either...dark times for india...

Did Pakistan's leader saw it, when they were sitting on US's lap for decades?......Did Iran saw it?, and Saudis?.. and Turkey?......

What US will do depends of circumstances of that time and it's interests ...hard to predict now.

You said after China?.... So you are saying US will sort out China?
As a matter of fact US slapped, insulted and treated Pakistan leaders like $hit. Still due to business interests these leaders sold themselves and in return got free reign on corruption and money laundering. Why do you think heads of both PPP and PMLN are under scrutiny of anti coruption watch dogs? US will tank Indian economy to ground by imposing sanctions over small stuff i.e. S400 purchase.

Looks like India will finally reap benefits of being a US lackey 😂. Problem lies with short sightedness of Indians who never saw that after china they will be next target for US.
I'd say that India should not think twice about becoming a US lackey for the right price :azn:

The boogeyman (China) is not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. India can afford to roll the die and take advantage of American economic might.

No way will India be placed under sanctions for S-400.

They will get both S-400 AND have US defense companies beg them to buy their goods.

India is a US proxy to counter balance China, US will break every single domestic and International laws if it serves its interest.

I surprised people talk about Sanctions.. LOL..
You read so much propganda about India and US relationship. You need to read the history between India and China before you make any view about US and India relations.
India and China rivalry is much much older than US-China rivalry. We fought actual wars with China to defend our interests.
India and US are using each other against China or you can say it's a matual relationship based on interests.

India will reap the benefits from the clashes between US and China but not in the way you think.

You can bet your last dollar ,India will get s400 from Russia , we follow our national interest is not .dictated by any one else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom