What's new

Fina: China finishes 2015 World Swimming Championships atop medal standings

Yay, good to see the best country on top. But's some super powers are missing like India and Vietnam.

Yeah that's beyond my comprehension in respect of India since they have constructed their pools and facilities which have met international standards during their preparation for the Commonwealth Games which was such a big deal. They've managed to win one bronze medal in swimming

shitdia cwg 2010 swimming.PNG

Aquatics at the 2010 Commonwealth Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What have they done with those pools for their aquatic athletes when the infrastructures are already there?

Last edited:
If swinging on trees and eating bananas was a sport Vietnamese would dominate. :azn::partay:

Its what ur ancestor did. To day you jumped in to water is dominated for that to get gold medals.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Yeah that's beyond my comprehension in respect of India since they have constructed their pools and facilities which have met international standards during their preparation for the Commonwealth Games which was such a big deal. They've managed to win one bronze medal in swimming

View attachment 245536
Aquatics at the 2010 Commonwealth Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What have they done with those pools for their aquatic athletes when the infrastructures are already there?
I my, worse than Papua New Guinea.
@Bussard Ramjet

guys, stop making fun of viets here. lol. all asians i know including viets are supporting china in swimming and are pissed off as chinese when unfairly accused of cheating in last olympic when weakling yellow monkeys beaten superior white monkeys :D

Back
Top Bottom