What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

If it wasn't for America's example, us Jews might still be backward sh!ts. America's religious freedoms inspired the French Revolution, which under Napoleon freed the Jews of many strictures, and the French passed these along to Jews throughout the short-lived French Empire. All of a sudden Jews were permitted to enter professions and universities closed to them for centuries.

Furthermore the successful example of American and European democracy certainly inspired Israel. It doesn't take much reading of the Bible to realize that the ancient Israelites rarely got governance right. Secular democracy is a massive improvement. Almost from the beginning the political structures of the Yishuv were democratic in character, starting, like America's New England town meetings, at the individual settlement level and later creating representative institutions.

it was not by anybody's example, it was the due course of social evolution, that jews got political rights at that particular time. thank capitalism and the wealth your ancestors have mustered for you by then.

Well, Chinese are 100% honest people, and we can admit that we did not make as much of contributions compared to the Anglo World in the scientific revolution of the 20th century. We will not hide and feel shame of our past failure. All we can expect is to keep working hard and to catch up in the 21th century. :D

Unlike some refugee beggars who have made zero contribution in the development of America, and they believe that they could look down on the PRC just because they hold an American citizenship, lol.

:rofl: ...............

Stealing designs and technical details and copycatting is really an honest lot!

I take it you learned something new? Whether you want to interpret the word 'backbone' or not, it is irrelevant. Chinese criticism of others who learned from others is a lesson in convenient historical revisionism.

your speed of diverting a subject is just remarkable......

so asians flow in the mainstream of US, and you have never been marginalized in your whole life, that's good, right?

maybe it's just me, but i honestly dont see a person being even partly asian can be fully american.

The elite structure of US is always the Western European Protestants and the elite Jews, this fact cannot be changed.
How do you expect that statement to be convincing when we have a "man of color" as president who spent his early formative years in the company of Muslims?

As for the "elite Jews" bit, you've lost me there. Do you know the address of some club I can join to run the U.S. for my personal profit or the benefit of my religious group? I want in!

Just like China's elite structure is always the Han Chinese.
How long was China ruled by the Mongols and Manchus?

it was not by anybody's example, it was the due course of social evolution, that jews got political rights at that particular time.
It isn't some vague and impersonal "social evolution" that makes history but people, either individually or working together.

thank capitalism and the wealth your ancestors have mustered for you by then.
I doubt it very much. Once above the base sustenance level, democracy isn't correlated with wealth as much as it is with literacy and small-holding land ownership. You don't need either capitalism (which the U.S. didn't have until after independence) or wealth (which many Jews failed to pass on to their progeny due to confiscation) for that.

How do you expect that statement to be convincing when we have a "man of color" as president who spent his early formative years in the company of Muslims?

As for the "elite Jews" bit, you've lost me there. Do you know the address of some club I can join to run the U.S. for my personal profit or the benefit of my religious group? I want in!

having a black man do white men's work is convenient i guess.

no family member enjoying the view of wall street?

altogether about 350 years, on and off?

yes we are honest, we admit stealing;)

No No, you are totally honest.

Here is the proof:

rolls-royce-phantom-vs-hongqi-hqd.jpg

The Original is below. it is called Hongqi HQD,

The copy is done by the British (the car on top). They call it the Rolls Royce Phantom.

The British are real copy cats!

:rofl:

and

daewoo-matiz-vs-chery-qq.jpg

And imagine this.

Korea is copying the Chinese!

Daewoo Matiz (Korea) and the Cherry QQ (China)!!

Jai Ho!

your speed of diverting a subject is just remarkable......

so asians flow in the mainstream of US, and you have never been marginalized in your whole life, that's good, right?

maybe it's just me, but i honestly dont see a person being even partly asian can be fully american.
Yes, it is you. No society is perfect and the US is far behind from perfection. But the American society is also far ahead of China when it comes to racial/ethnic issues. From the way you talk, all Chinese-Americans and Chinese-Canadians should renounce their current citizenship and leave for China, after all, one of you already declared that all Chinese are potential traitors in their current countries of residences.

It really is sad that someone as far away as in the other side of the world in a country that has nothing to do with Jews find himself descended to racism against the Jews out of the need to establish his anti-US street creds.

It isn't some vague and impersonal "social evolution" that makes history but people, either individually or working together.

I doubt it very much. Once above the base sustenance level, democracy isn't correlated with wealth as much as it is with literacy and small-holding land ownership. You don't need either capitalism (which the U.S. didn't have until after independence) or wealth (which many Jews failed to pass on to their progeny due to confiscation) for that.

people in small numbers might still exhibit a rather tangible developing course, or will, while in a large enough scale loses the touch of personality and becomes an ever moving machine, the first mover being God. church-centered middle ages can not be preceded by a industrial revolution, both carried out by people, yet the order was predetermined.

to build a democracy, no matter how well or bad it works, i agree it doesnt take too much. but to be the ones who govern this democracy "for the people", what do you say that requires? nothing more than base sustenance?

Yes, it is you. No society is perfect and the US is far behind from perfection. But the American society is also far ahead of China when it comes to racial/ethnic issues. From the way you talk, all Chinese-Americans and Chinese-Canadians should renounce their current citizenship and leave for China, after all, one of you already declared that all Chinese are potential traitors in their current countries of residences.

what we declare you can take with a grain of salt, it doesnt matter, what you should keep in mind is how the US you love and trust so much treated its asian citizens when not seeing eye to eye with their mother nation. it's not like i sympathize with the japanese americans.

Sounds like you can't even convince yourself.

No, sorry.

A reminder : members may want to ignore Solomon2 and Gambit,who do nothing to contribute but trolling around and insulting other who don't agree with their brain damage ideas
Furthermore these people lie about by posting things of freedom value when they themselve want relish in thoughts to wipe-out Muslims and Arabs alike and enjoys the torture of such people to death directly and indirectly
Hitler had the same kind of thinking ...........
These people are only here to casue problems throughout this forum hating anyone that are being class as the enemy by thier low iq media.

Back
Top Bottom