What's new

Fighting CANCER now cheaper in India: Thanks to CIPLA

Most of the disease in world is spread by Goverments and Scientists to fuel economy.... Why havent idiotic scientists havent found a cure for AIDS, CANCER and many more deadly disease yet? Medicines only extends the human life (the more human lives the more he spends on medicines) It dont cure it....

Most of the disease in world is spread by Goverments and Scientists to fuel economy.... Why havent idiotic scientists havent found a cure for AIDS, CANCER and many more deadly disease yet? Medicines only extends the human life (the more human lives the more he spends on medicines) It dont cure it....

Mate - do not call them idiotic. If they could they would have. Different labs in different universities compete with each other in their race to get a cure and these guys slog for more than 12 hours every day as they do not want to come second. I have few friends in this line of work and I know couple of them sacrificed their personal life too.

I guess , the havent found the cure yet or else they wouldnt have waited that long. trust the scientists..if they can get a cure they will surely do it.

BTW few days back heard that cancer cure was just a year away. ..guess that was just another rumour. I really hope someone get the breakthrough.

Scientists do hard work to make human live Long on medicines (more money they spend if they live long) and thats the compitation they have.... Scientists does what Goverment tells them.... Havent u all heard Obama's big warning to indian Ayurveda which was effecting American economy? Ayurveda and yoga are secrets of Long life.... Ayurveda most cheapest and effective medical treatment while yoga cleans are toxic inside body.... Search Kapalbhati and anumvinum breathing exercise which cured diseases america, uk, aus said its uncurable.... Goverment is evil.... They just wants Economy to grow.
Eugenics : US Government admits spreading sexual diseases in the population – Global Illumination Council
How diseases are deliberately spread by Australian authorities
YouTube - US Government admits spreading sexual diseases in the population
YouTube - U.S. Government - Spreads Aids worldwide in Bayer Aspirin
YouTube - AIDS was manufactured by the Government - Dr. Len Horowitz

Back
Top Bottom