What's new

Fighter Jets above Islamabad

Amazing atmosphere. You knowbits not the jet planes or tanks or equipment that brings fear in the heart of enemies. Its the enthusiasm of the nation and the patriotism that scares our enemies.... They fear this and they will always fear that bcz this will never end INSHA ALLAH.

What a celebration and what a show. The people and its army is united.

Here you go guys, this is best for now.

CONRE2EUAAAdg4R.jpg

Amazing air show. Could not have asked for a better one and looks like even the zombie qaim ali shah is able to speak as well.

Such a astonishing event to remember the sacrifice of our armed forces, particularly AIR FORCE. Patriotism and junoon was @ peak.

Tweets are raving about the JF-17 display.

''Those who have been question jf-17's maneuverability.. !! It just gave a shutup call to all of you''.
Exactly.and I think Jf17 performed far more better than f16...I was stunt when I saw Jf 17 climbed vertically with such a great speed :woot:
:pakistan: salute to PAF

Had a great awesome experience, F-16 passed right above so close to my head, I had a good close look at its inner side ,the upper vertical flights of JF-17 and F-16 were awesome, the paratroopers in the end were awesome too.

Not to mention the chicks at F-9 park were hot too :smitten::cheers:

Kiss cheez ki Dukaan hai agar pakoday lagaye hien tu 5 rupey ke dena :omghaha:
Sorry for late reply. Pakore thandey ho gae. :P

Had a great awesome experience, F-16 passed right above so close to my head, I had a good close look at its inner side ,the upper vertical flights of JF-17 and F-16 were awesome, the paratroopers in the end were awesome too.

Not to mention the chicks at F-9 park were hot too :smitten::cheers:
Aala tharki

Who was at the military gate?? Oh man oh man... nothing like normal airshow view cuz these jets were turning right above us.... every single aircraft and army heli performed the best!!!

Back
Top Bottom