What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an air force did they ever shot down a drone killing pakistani citizens ...well if not whats the use of its so called devine BVR's lolzzz in fact IAF did showed its mettle when the need arised and 5thats what airforces are :azn:

Maybe we should just nuke India and see if the IAF is strong enough to survive a nuclear attack

Maybe we should just nuke India and see if the IAF is strong enough to survive a nuclear attack

ha ha ha billi ke kwabon me chichrre he he he your spineless generals are more interested in running shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pumps lolzzz taking panga with india will mean good by to there perks for once and for all lolzz do you have any idea what will happen when a bhramos missile with 100 Kt warhead will explode over say sarghoda :azn:....hje he he he he apna ghar sambhalta nahi chale hai hindustan ko fateh kerne lolzz:rofl:

India's definition of a superpower must be very different from others'。:azn:

ha ha ha billi ke kwabon me chichrre he he he your spineless generals are more interested in running shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pumps lolzzz taking panga with india will mean good by to there perks for once and for all lolzz do you have any idea what will happen when a bhramos missile with 100 Kt warhead will explode over say sarghoda :azn:....hje he he he he apna ghar sambhalta nahi chale hai hindustan ko fateh kerne lolzz:rofl:

I've said before that it doesn't matter if we're destroyed as long as we crush the menace called Hindustan, which comes from the Word Indus, which is Ironically in Pakistan. Uneducated Indians like you shall be nuked by the great PAF, the ones who invented the Iron Dome before Israel stole it. The ones who created that stealth helicopter and gifted it to a weak country like the US. We will conquer all and turn US and China into our colonies

People .. people..... all of this is great, however what is this infatuation of a "Super PoWAA" badge?

SuPPA PowAA...... in the making.....
SuPPA PowAA...... in the waiting.....
SuPPA PowAA...... about to wake up.....
SuPPA PowAA...... about to roar.....

Super powers do not import platforms... super powers don't rely on anyone else for "critical" parts of their platforms..... are at bleeding edge of technological research..... they don't follow the rules, they make them..... have the ability to eliminate continents.... should I go on???? :blink:

India's definition of a superpower must be very different from others'。:azn:
super power or not but india is a sovriegn nation had we been not that china would have run over us long time back but did they or for that matter US or russia lolzz we are a power if not a super power one other wise you would not have commented about that ...think :azn:

aa super power in making? by rented aircrafts? sh!tty pilots? sub-standard maintenance?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Just yesterday, we saw the "performace" of sh!tty iaf and even indians were frown upon the absolute sub-quality and sh!t state of their airforce :rofl:

poor iaf got hammered by superior PAF in all previous wars...things haven't change much..

Today, PAF operates BEST BVR missiles in the world, with complete network centric command and control environment...PAF pilots are VASTLY superior to poorly trained, weak iaf pilots...

While PAF pilots train hardest against the BEST in the business--namely Turks, Americans, Israelis, Brits etc---iaf train against "taiwan" or "Singapore" ...LOL...

Pakistan Air Force regularly participates in Antolian Eagle Exercises and "fight" against NATO airforces, what do indians do? lols...

BTW, Pakistani pilots are deployed in Turkey and they fly *against* and *with* Israeli pilots regularly...indians don't get this chance...

Pakistan Air Force has the capability to launch a nuclear-strike on enemy from 350km away!!!!

what do poor,sh!tty iaf has? nothing! lmao!

iaf knows that PAF is still the boss in the region...and hence when PAF started CAP operations over Pakistani skies, the mighty iaf chickened out and never entered Pakistani Air space again , surgical strike to door ki baat :smokin:

LoL almost 100% pure BS.

You dont have any sources for your claims, except your self made "analysis" of yesterdays Iron Fist show. And yes I am using the word show since it was just a show, not a combat exercise. Without any more information than that video, your "analysis" is worth nothing.

The PAF has hammered the IAF in all previous wars???!!! xD made my day. Then why is Kashmir still in our hands? Why did you lose east Pakistan? Why could the IAF kill hundreds of militants and PA soldiers in pin point airstrikes in +5000m altitude?
Why could even naval pilots bomb our cities???

Anyways back to the present/future:

Do you know how many billions are being invested in network centric warfare by the IAF ALONE??? This money even surpasses the entire PAF budget.
And training with other air forces is also regular program of the IAF, we know everything about the PAFs best fighter thanks to the training of F16 pilots in India and the MMRCA trials (Thanks to them the IAF knows the capabilities inside out in any terrain).

Furthermore IAF pilots have shown their skills in various exercises like Red Flag with US, exercises with the British and many others with superb results. Just stay away from making more self made arguments like training with the Israelis blah blah blah....

To the inventory: The whole world knows that the IAF is expanding,BTW I dont know what your mind wants to tell us with "rented aircraft", 300 SU 30MKIs, at least 126 Rafales, +144 FGFAs, 60 Mig 29 UPGs, 50 Mirage 2000-5s and of the worlds largest transport fleets.... all this together is more worth than anything the PAF can imagine for their budget.

And if you think that the IAF has no long range missiles or that yours are invincible, I cant help you.
Besides, the Agni 3 which is operational has a maximum range of 5000 km with a reduced warhead, so dont worry.

Ignoring all else, A big LOL @ the opening introduction....

Indian Air Force.....A true nightmare for it's enemies....proved repeatedly on the battlefield since independence. ?? :no:

So here is a big LOL. !!

I've said before that it doesn't matter if we're destroyed as long as we crush the menace called Hindustan, which comes from the Word Indus, which is Ironically in Pakistan. Uneducated Indians like you shall be nuked by the great PAF, the ones who invented the Iron Dome before Israel stole it. The ones who created that stealth helicopter and gifted it to a weak country like the US. We will conquer all and turn US and China into our colonies

ha ha ha ha ha bhikarion kee galion ka koi wajan nahi hota bhai jaan ..... great or not what is PAF we all did see after the OBL raid on abottabad and massacre at saqlalla when you dint had spine to stop it what makesd you think you will have guts to take panga with india ...as i said Pakistan ka to wahee haal hai ....billi ke kwabon me chichrre :rofl:

People .. people..... all of this is great, however what is this infatuation of a "Super PoWAA" badge?

SuPPA PowAA...... in the making.....
SuPPA PowAA...... in the waiting.....
SuPPA PowAA...... about to wake up.....
SuPPA PowAA...... about to roar.....

Super powers do not import platforms... super powers don't rely on anyone else for "critical" parts of their platforms..... are at bleeding edge of technological research..... they don't follow the rules, they make them..... have the ability to eliminate continents.... should I go on???? :blink:

Mate we have programs to make a an aerospace power in the near future, but the thread title is not saying India is super power but in the making :cheers:

I won't count chickens until they hatch , i am talking about present .

You were referring to a post which mentioned 2025.

And @Srinivas , its a real pity that a senior member like you needs to post such a BS thread with such a stupid title :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ha ha bhikarion kee galion ka koi wajan nahi hota bhai jaan ..... great or not what is PAF we all did see after the OBL raid on abottabad and massacre at saqlalla when you dint had spine to stop it what makesd you think you will have guts to take panga with india ...as i said Pakistan ka to wahee haal hai ....billi ke kwabon me chichrre :rofl:

Indians getting trolled :chilli: :chilli:

WE let them do that, otherwise they'd feel weak. PAF doesn't show its true power for its own reasons, but when we nuke someone, they stay nuked ;)

@KRAIT is an example of our power. Our ISI agents have penetrated the very layer of Indian society.

we are not going to war with US or nato we in future might have some minor sinkrimishes with PAF and there is nio way it can ever think of crossing the border lolzz all it can hope is that PLAF comes to fight its war with india but i dont think the generals of china are as intellegent as that of land of the pure to get there men and meterial and potentially every thing that china stands for ..for a ever self damage inflicting idiot freind like pakistan lolz...think

Indians getting trolled :chilli: :chilli:

WE let them do that, otherwise they'd feel weak. PAF doesn't show its true power for its own reasons, but when we nuke someone, they stay nuked ;)

@KRAIT is an example of our power. Our ISI agents have penetrated the very layer of Indian society.
he he h lagta hai hai jaan tumharee sulag gayee hai :taz:......:rofl::rofl:

as for PAF saving its power well as they say ...Ga** me dumm nahi PAF kissee se kamm nahee :chilli::chilli:,,,,,,,,:rofl:

You were referring to a post which mentioned 2025.

And @Srinivas , its a real pity that a senior member like you needs to post such a BS thread with such a stupid title :hitwall:

Cool down mate :) :cheers:(no offence),

It says super power in the making who don't aspire to be a super power??

It is a fanboy video i found in you tube.

Every country will go through a phase in which if things are put forward correctly the Nation will rise, Considering the number of programs we have we can safely aspire to be a major air power in the making.

The Majority of Europe is with one two programs one is Eurofighter typhoon and the other F35.

Where as in India we have programs like PAK-FA,FGFA, AMCA.

And also we are about to establish production facilities for Rafale and LCA.

Aspiring to be a super power is not wrong mate, but assuming we are already there is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom