What's new

"Fight Back"

The "Fight Back" app will initially be available to download from the Whypoll website (Home) for a nominal fee and will be supported by a range of mobile devices such as Nokia and BlackBerry. SOS alerts will cost the same as an SMS.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Some assholes want to make money out of everything..!! Shame.. At-least this app should be free to download..!!

Some assholes want to make money out of everything..!! Shame.. At-least this app should be free to download..!!
U nailed it and some other wants to use it as well.

India is NOT A SAFE PLACE for women of any race :

Pls also not forget this gem of reporting from Pakistan

According to a survey released in June 2011 by Thomson Reuters Foundation’s TrustLaw, (which describes itself as a global hub for free legal assistance and news and information on good governance and women’s rights), Pakistan is the world’s third most dangerous country for women after Afghanistan and the Democratic Republic of Congo, with 90 percent of women suffering domestic violence. Other forms of physical abuse are also common, states the report, based on assessments by gender experts.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/30/suffering-in-silence.html

i say they should get pepper spray for personal defence
thats what women in western countries use and its quite effective

I second that. Actually it should be distributed free of cost to women preferably through PDS stores.

I second that. Actually it should be distributed free of cost to women preferably through PDS stores.

er..Too many free things in India. It doesn't cost much. It's India! India and pepper...

5 bucks at walmart. Never bought one so I had to google.

So I can safely assume that it could be made for about one dollar /can in India (considering the low labour cost and the ready availibilty of main raw material..pepper). Thats just 48 to 50 rupees. May the GoI have the good sense of manufacturing this on a commercial scale in India and distribute it free or at a nominal rate to our women.

So I can safely assume that it could be made for about one dollar /can in India (considering the low labour cost and the ready availibilty of main raw material..pepper). Thats just 48 to 50 rupees. May the GoI have the good sense of manufacturing this on a commercial scale in India and distribute it free or at a nominal rate to our women.

I reckon so.

India minister Mahipal Maderna sacked over missing nurse
BBC News - India minister Mahipal Maderna sacked over missing nurse

A minister in the Indian state of Rajasthan has been sacked over his alleged involvement in the mysterious disappearance of a government nurse.

Mahipal Maderna was dropped from the state cabinet on Sunday night.

Nurse Bhanwari Devi went missing on 1 September. She is presumed dead but her body has never been found.

Mr Maderna is among several people charged by police in connection with her alleged rape and murder. He says he is innocent.

He was named in connection with the case after footage emerged which, reports say, showed him in close contact with Ms Bhanwari.

But he was only named as one of the accused on the police charge sheet after a court order. He has also been charged with criminal conspiracy.

The case was handed over to federal police, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), last week.

Earlier, Rajasthan's high court had criticised state police for "going slow on the case" and accused the state government of acting "hand in glove" to save the minister.

Women are still not safe in India.

Back
Top Bottom