What's new

Fifty Years of Democratic Reform in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
well unfortunately u thought it wrong !

Hmm, more then one million children under five die of malnutrition and related complications per year. That's more then 50 millions children since Indian independence. We haven't even counted Indians over five who died of starvation and hunger related deaths. Not even the Nazis ever managed to kill that many people with German industrial precision and effectiveness in the horrible WWII and the planned genocide of a whole religious group.

Hmm, more then one million children under five die of malnutrition and related complications per year. That's more then 50 millions children since Indian independence. We haven't even counted Indians over five who died of starvation and hunger related deaths. Not even the Nazis ever managed to kill that many people with German industrial precision and effectiveness in the horrible WWII and the planned genocide of a whole religious group.

why dont you count the billions of kids killed in their womb first ?

why dont you count the billions of kids killed in their womb first ?

As long as it's not born, it's not counted as a living person. Abortion is legal in most modern countries. As far as I know, India is also very high on the list of abortion. Honestly, I would rather not be born than to die of hunger and illness as a little child.

As long as it's not born, it's not counted as a living person. Abortion is legal in most modern countries. As far as I know, India is also very high on the list of abortion. Honestly, I would rather not be born than to die of hunger and illness as a little child.

Well that option unfortunately is not upto you ! Its CCP who decides who get to live and who not !

Well that option unfortunately is not upto you ! Its CCP who decides who get to live and who not !

As if an Indian child has the right to decide to starve to death or not. Have some common sense! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom