What's new

FIFA and the World Cup!!

Iggy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

"Football is an organised religion, and FIFA is its Church. Its leader is infallible. it compels South American countries to spend money they don't have on building opulent cathedrals (stadiums), and it might ultimately be responsible for the deaths of shocking numbers of people in the Middle East. But for millions of people around the world, it is also the guaridan of the only thing in the world that gives their lives any meaning."

RIP , out hearts are with the construction workers in qatar , dubai and elsewhere , i've been in that situation and i know what it means

China is undecided which american sport to play , the football or the rugby

I root for Japanese here.

Yuto Nagatomo, my most favourite football player. He was partially damaged, hope him recover soon!

U4849P1545T33D5755F682DT20140615103441.jpg

FIFA World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the World! I love Football! It's the best sport in the World! :smitten:

I hope Netherlands wins this time in World Cup! I am all for Italy, Netherlands, Germany and Portugal! Although Spain and Brazil doesn't look like they will win, but I am also supporting them because I like them. :happy:

Iran and Nigeria - two backyard teams. I dont understand who needs so many Asian and African teams. They are useless.

We should return back to 24 team world cup.

Back
Top Bottom