What's new

Few words about this guy

If anyone expected him to change Pakistan, and turn it into a paradise, you all need to reevaluate how you think critically.

Maybe PMIK needs to reevaluate how you think critically because he was the one who said he would change Pakistan, and turn it into a paradise.

Maybe PMIK needs to reevaluate how you think critically because he was the one who said he would change Pakistan, and turn it into a paradise.
No, he did not. He said he'd create a welfare state, and if the previous government hadn't created such a mess, along with the whole coronavirus, he actually could have achieved it. He made a lot of right moves, it's just unfortunate that the current circumstances have gotten in the way of progress.

No, he did not. He said he'd create a welfare state, and if the previous government hadn't created such a mess, along with the whole coronavirus, he actually could have achieved it. He made a lot of right moves, it's just unfortunate that the current circumstances have gotten in the way of progress.

Agreed that the previous government had created a mess. He knew about the mess and still made the promise. On July 23, 2018 he said Pakistan is bankrupt.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/imra...pt-better-india-ties-will-boost-trade.569084/

and yet he promised a welfare state knowing there was no money.

Maybe I should change my post to

"Maybe PMIK needs to reevaluate how you think critically because he was the one who said he would change Pakistan, and turn it into a welfare state with 10 million jobs and 5 million homes."

If I have to choose between quaid e azam and PMIK, I would pick PMIK every time. PMIK is so good.

PS: Nothing against quaid e azam

Any reasons for your choice?
Mine is below
"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Muhammad Ali Jinnah did all three."
Stanley Wolpert

As being third person and neutral point of view.

1. Intentions of imran khan is good but he is unable to take tough decisions. I m not sure why but might be corrupted people are him in cabinet and also due to Dept loans.

2. Who is better leader is available if no imran? Ans is very tough...

In my opinion, Gen Prevez Musharraf was not a perfect leader but you need leaders like him run to India, Pakistan (countries).

Modi is not a perfect leader of India but still much better leader compare to any leader in India at the time. The same goes to imran as of now, he is not perfect but better leader compare to any leader present in Pakistan.

China is a good example... You need a strong leadership in central to run the country properly

Agreed that the previous government had created a mess. He knew about the mess and still made the promise. On July 23, 2018 he said Pakistan is bankrupt.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/imra...pt-better-india-ties-will-boost-trade.569084/

and yet he promised a welfare state knowing there was no money.

Maybe I should change my post to

"Maybe PMIK needs to reevaluate how you think critically because he was the one who said he would change Pakistan, and turn it into a welfare state with 10 million jobs and 5 million homes."
It's still very much possible, but first Pakistan needs to get passed this pandemic.

Sorry but his govt is f**** up now. Have you seen what is happening in corona virus? How many tests are conducted? Situation is getting critical in KPK. So much less tests in KPK and check the number of deaths
upload_2020-4-19_12-30-13.png

upload_2020-4-19_12-30-59.png

indians hate him i support him!

Sorry but his govt is f**** up now. Have you seen what is happening in corona virus? How many tests are conducted? Situation is getting critical in KPK. So much less tests in KPK and check the number of deaths
View attachment 624971

View attachment 624972
bhai g gurbat ko tou samjho hamari!

majborian bhi samjho!

my only issue with him is jot fullfilling his promise of hanging the corrupt and not doing enough to free karachi or sindh from bhuttos occupation but thats a hard tasking considering maslihatHQ is protectinf bhutto boys

majborian bhi samjho!

my only issue with him is jot fullfilling his promise of hanging the corrupt and not doing enough to free karachi or sindh from bhuttos occupation but thats a hard tasking considering maslihatHQ is protectinf bhutto boys
Wahi bolraha hun. Lockdown ko hum log sustain nahi karsakte. Humei Germany ya South Korea ka model dekhna chaiye tha. We should had done huge number of tests to track and quarantine the infected but unfortunately the local transmissions have increased even during lockdown

Wahi bolraha hun. Lockdown ko hum log sustain nahi karsakte. Humei Germany ya South Korea ka model dekhna chaiye tha. We should had done huge number of tests to track and quarantine the infected but unfortunately the local transmissions have increased even during lockdown
bhai even developed countries are struggling with testing! kesay test kartay hum!

yahan aik cm sindh ki bakchodian khatam nai ho raheen!

majborian bhi samjho!

We don't hate him. He has nothing done wrong against us.

No, reason to hate him personally... We don't love or hate nawaz, jardari or imran.

View attachment 624971

View attachment 624972
Canada is far richer, and more resource abundant than Pakistan, and even we are having a hard time with testing. Actually, we're having a hard time with ppe supplies period, and are having to ration supplies at hospitals.

What makes you think Pakistan stood a chance, when richer and better prepared nations can't seem to do so?

so your media doesnt represent peoples opnion then? crazy only in hindu satan!

I don't think you will find good opinion if you talk about news media.

Nawaj, jaradari, gen Musharraf or imran.... On Indian media
AND,

Atal bihari wajpaye, Manmohan Singh or Modi on pak media.

Personally, we don't have problems with any leaders. Only media talks about PM of Pakistan. It does not matter, who is there.

Canada is far richer, and more resource abundant than Pakistan, and even we are having a hard time with testing. Actually, we're having a hard time with ppe supplies period, and are having to ration supplies at hospitals.

What makes you think Pakistan stood a chance, when richer and better prepared nations can't seem to do so?

Canadian govt. is part of the plandemic. Its in their interest to have Trump lose elections this year like rest of the NATO countries and they will goto any length to do that.
Do you know why Canadian govt. is not telling your people the age group proportion of the covid19 deaths in their country?

The world will soon come to know about this facade.

Back
Top Bottom