What's new

Few Countries will be briefed on LCA-Tejas: Source

You seem to know more about GCC.

Tell me something; if any of those shiekhdoms are going to fall off, what can we do?

Bahrain and Oman are exceptions since they always have politically aligned with us over other GCC states which have had a more commercial relationship with us.

I'd be happy to see a polar influence from India but it seems unlikely as Arab wealth from resources decrease.

Now we cant do anything but can you say same aboutfuture ?
I dont think so.
Arabs wealth not gonna reduce they are already expanding business .
Trade between GCC and India is around 200 billion $.Not going to reduce in near futuee.
Within two decades we will again become a global hevyweight perhaps can support Arabs .

Now we cant do anything but can you say same aboutfuture ?
I dont think so.
Arabs wealth not gonna reduce they are already expanding business .

With change in geographical bodies they are all sitting on paper wealth. Oil is becoming unfeasible, there is ISIS tension all over and the monarchies starting with Saudi are falling apart. US is doing a lot of damage to middle east in its lust to weaken Russia and in the process, you will see a lot of upheavals.

In such an event, the royal arabs will rush to UK or USA and seek asylum there with their massive wealth as individual industrialists and businessmen while the rest will bear the brunt. This is what I am talking about.

The Al Nahyan clan, the Al Said clan and the Al Khalifa clan are relatively still respected because their policies are flexible. The other countries; not so much. While I will be happy to see our influence increase, it is unlikely that these countries (barring the three countries' royalties I mentioned above) will be of any use 10 years down.

If my assessment is wrong, I will be very happy as it only benefits India more.

Trade between GCC and India is around 200 billion $.Not going to reduce in near futuee.

It may. Remember we need energy and more than just need we want steady supply. With middle east shaky, GOI is making every attempt to diversify options just in case things go down unpleasant in that region. Russia, Venezuela, Nigeria, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei... you name it and awe are diversifying with them.

Within two decades we will again become a global hevyweight perhaps can support Arabs.

Support Arabs for what? They are killing each other more than anyone else killing them.

Supporting them when they were strong and awash with cash got us nothing but prevented corrupt Congress and left-minded governments to do what is right; cultivate ties with Israel and benefit.

Though I wish all ends well there for the sake of the 7 million of our countrymen there, the things that are happening around there don't really show a bright picture.

Africa, South America, and Asia have potential

Curious to see the modified tejas fly and perform

When Vietnam orders the LCA, come back to me....

This is not the way to do discussion or even argument

First you asked which country might be the potential buyer, I gave you will some reasons.
Now if you feel it won't give me the reason point wise just like I did.

Back
Top Bottom