What's new

Few Countries will be briefed on LCA-Tejas: Source

Me also interested in Susuheen slv will this fly in this century

I'm not aware of any Pakistani Government issuing a foreign or a domestic contract for a space launch vehicle.

However, I am aware of Pakistani Governments issuing contracts for ballistic and cruise missile with SUPARCO, such as:

Abdali
Babur
Ghauri
Ghaznavi
Nasr
Shaheen
Shaheen-2
Ra'ad

And no, the missile program does not stop there.

A thought for you (and other Indians) to ponder over. How come Pakistan tested its nukes decades after India but ended up with more nukes than India just a few years later, and, how comes Pakistan launched its JF-17 Thunder aircraft program decades after India but inducted 66 aircrafts years before India could induct the 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw?

SUPARCO said:
Last I checked, they were flying off the production lines at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).

Mig21s, Mig27s,Jaguars and Su30mki also roll out and fly from HALs manufacturing line decades before. That's doesn't make Mig21 Indo Russian, or Mig27 IndoRussian or Jaugars Indo British French, does it?

Talk logic or don't bother replying lol

Mig21s, Mig27s,Jaguars and Su30mki also roll out and fly from HALs manufacturing line decades before. That's doesn't make Mig21 Indo Russian, or Mig27 IndoRussian or Jaugars Indo British French, does it?

Talk logic or don't bother replying lol
Is LCA 4++ generation or 4++++ generation?
Apart from the pilot what is Indian input in this plane?
I know engine, avionics, radar, weapons and seat are foreign. What about the tires and brake?

Will u plz stop making sense :coffee:

Rationality is not his " Glass of Lassi " :p:

O.T - ìts just a briefing req. Ppl should stop getting too excited about it.
Lassi is indigenous

I know engine, avionics, radar, weapons and seat are foreign. What about the tires and brake?

Lassi is indigenous

Please see the posts in the first page. A member has mentioned all the things that are Indian and that are not.

Your question will be answered.

I'm not aware of any Pakistani Government issuing a foreign or a domestic contract for a space launch vehicle.

However, I am aware of Pakistani Governments issuing contracts for ballistic and cruise missile with SUPARCO, such as:

Abdali
Babur
Ghauri
Ghaznavi
Nasr
Shaheen
Shaheen-2
Ra'ad

And no, the missile program does not stop there.

A thought for you (and other Indians) to ponder over. How come Pakistan tested its nukes decades after India but ended up with more nukes than India just a few years later, and, how comes Pakistan launched its JF-17 Thunder aircraft program decades after India but inducted 66 aircrafts years before India could induct the 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw?
How can you be aware after all its a failed organisation who couldn't deliver a single slv in its entire existence...

Now you decide whether its a so called failed space research organisation or missile developer its not then change its name or stop calming of converting susuheen into slv .......because to missile you don't need different name or objective

A thought for you (and other pakistans) to ponder over. How come Pakistan started its space program decade before India but ended up with no satellite or slv , how comes india launched as many as 100 satellite and launch program decades after pakistan launched its SUPARCO ,now we hear about only non-existent susuheen slv

BTW can you give the details of indigenous contents of jf and which companies in pakistan make them

you give the details of indigenous contents of jf and which companies in pakistan make them

Lassi is indigenous
Well The plane is as indegenious as you and me .Tired and tested within India by Indian pilots and scientist.Mission computers,FBW and Many moving parts are Indian wich makes it 60% in total.More indigenous than Jf17 or even gripen .

My point is even Jaguar or Su30mki is approx 80% indigenious than Jf17 which boasted to Joint Venture.Where is wind tunnel model ,why all the testing data is with China.What is Pakistan Input in it other than few bolts and paint .

Lassi is indigenous
Apart from Design, testing and evaluations, EW suite( Mayawi), Glass cockpit, digital FBW, Astra BVR, Carbon composite for airframe, landing gear, various displays etc are some notable Indigenous components.

Last edited:
Gave you the RAAD cure for your cold start fever

Yeah Ra'ad this one with 300 KM range cool.

464334783efa6.jpg

Well The plane is as indegenious as you and me

My point is even Jaguar or Su30mki is approx 80% indigenious than Jf17 which boasted to Joint Venture.Where is wind tunnel model ,why all the testing data is with China.What is Pakistan Input in it other than few bolts and paint .
Some fellow Indians are not willing to give us credit for paint job let alone bolts you are being generous now
Careful there .. Devals might send men to check your patriotism
If Jf17 was purely Chinese then it would have looked like an existing mig clone . its performance in airshows gives us a hard-on .
Your jet got to be good due to bucket load of western components but air display didn't do justice to plane
In your heart you agree but won't say it out loud

Irfan Baloch said:

Lassi is indigenous

Two things
1 Generation depends upon what a person deems necessary , for me Tejas is at par with Mirage 2000, so whatever generation you choose to award to Mirage 2000, I give Tejas that too.

2. If you have no problem calling Gripen Swedish , then no problem calling Tejas Indian. Simple.

Yes they should develop an indigenous engine but it shouldn't be related to any programme ( mk2, AMCA) rather it should be an independent project. Its time we learn from past mistakes. Kaveri was linked to LCA programme and it wasn't just failed but delayed the whole program by 3-4 years...
If the engine is not attached with any fighter programme then how will the R&D team will decide its specification ? Remeber F-404, F-414 are designed according to the jets. Kaveri failed due to lack of expertise of GTRE, but they still tried.

For those who criticising Tejas's performance in Bahrain, Well Tejas showed Its capability when it did vertical loop with minimum turn radius of 350 meter( 1150 ft) at 160 knots( 300 kmph) in less than 20 seconds. I think Its among best in its class. Its good enough for all of us Indian to know its low level performances.
PS: BTW at low level and slow speed, F-16s turn radius is 1400 ft( 420-30 meter).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom