What's new

Feudalism: Raheela Magsi W/O Nadir Magsi (PPP Sindh minister ) EXPOSED

It's not restricted to feudals. Even Industrialists sophisticated "Ladies" living in large bungalows frequently abuse such, and would beat their servants.

"Hum Ameer hai" wala keera sab ka damagh kharab karta hai bhai

I didn't see this in urban elite class .... But I have seen this in poor class ladies .........

Jo gadha gari waghera chalatey hain ......

I didn't see this in urban elite class .... But I have seen this in poor class ladies .........

Jo gadha gari waghera chalatey hain ......

Then you haven't seen the "leaked video" of Teen burger class girls dialing a random number and abusing him with exotic words :D

I understood the barrage of maan behn ki third rated galiyan , These people are the hight of ignorance , this is fuedals pakistan and its a little hint of what goes on in their houses in cities

Then you haven't seen the "leaked video" of Teen burger class girls dialing a random number and abusing him with exotic words :D

Yup seen but they were just 'bigri hui larkiyan' ... And this doesn't show that they were from elite class ... I am advocate of elite class ... I am just saying that this is not in experience :D

stop voting feudals

and @mafiya

I agree stop voting for Feudal system.... tell em who to vote ...... the elections is a game of wealth .. only wealthy enter and win .... and wealth is with Feudal lords or industrialists ...... Imran Khan is a dis-oriented man ... his party is now also going for maroosi siasat and he cannot do **** about it .....

Who to vote (maulana Fazal - ur - Rehman or Jamat - e - Islami or Sheikh Rasheed......

We need to find a permanenet solution to this problem ... and beieve me this politics will not change if money thingy is not taken out form it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom