What's new

Feudal System of Punjab

_man;815906]mustafa kamal did alot! BUT NAIMATULLAH started the development of karachi! where was MQM before time of naimatullah???
jamatis laid a stone .... shayad , ungli kata kay shaheedon main naam likhana

sir jamat - e islami is funded by our agencies why are you even comparing MQM with some one who doesnt have a mandate. Please give examples of parties jinhain koi vote deta ho !!

and if MQM wants to remove the tag of terrorist party REMOVE ALTAF HUSSAIN! make MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader & see how succesful MQM becomes!

No Altaf was and will remain the leader ... he is a good dose for our agencies he knows where it hurts and have the most experience in dealing with those estabilishment thugs who intervene in civilian politics and there matters

where was MQM before time of naimatullah???

the state agencies were conducting an operation on MQM and its workers , few thousand were dead or disapeared >>!! so most were in hiding or abroad

jamatis laid a stone .... shayad , ungli kata kay shaheedon main naam likhana

sir jamat - e islami is funded by our agencies why are you even comparing MQM with some one who doesnt have a mandate. Please give examples of parties jinhain koi vote deta ho !!

No Altaf was and will remain the leader ... he is a good dose for our agencies he knows where it hurts and have the most experience in dealing with those estabilishment thugs who intervene in civilian politics and there matters

I live in karachi & i know that NAIMATULLAH started the projects! jamatis are made by "agencies" altaf was made by zia-ul-haq too!

altaf if he really cares about the common man why did he support the dictator musharraf? he is also a puppet of establishment equally then according to your logic!

and before naimatullah MQM was hiding please check your history operation was in 1992 not in 1993 to 2005!

altaf BHAI paisaa kaisaay kamatay hain? how does altaf bhai sponsor all his expenditure in UK and in Karachi???

what is his means of earning???

Last edited:
=ice_man;815936]I live in karachi & i know that NAIMATULLAH started the projects! jamatis are made by "agencies" altaf was made by zia-ul-haq too!

agencies bring mqm to counter PPP but unfortunatly all went wrong when Altaf took off and foiled their plan , he came to know their dirty games on their own nation.

altaf if he really cares about the common man why did he support the dictator musharraf? he is also a puppet of establishment equally then according to your logic!

yeh wrong here ... estabilishment were in a bit of a rumble after exiling ppp and pml leaders end of 1999 they needed political support , mqm was exhausted after a decade long operation , may b they didnt had a choice but to support dictator dogs.
and before naimatullah MQM was hiding please check your history operation was in 1992 not in 993 to 2005

when did naimatulah came into power ?

altaf BHAI paisaa kaisaay kamatay hain? how does altaf bhai sponsor all his expenditure in UK and in Karachi???

what is his means of earning???

check how political parties are run ? check in US, UK .. google how and where labour or congress generate fund their campaigns !

MQM is voted by Pakistanis (most of them were Mohjirs) bashing MQM means you are also offending their voters
yup those who think mqm is innocent n should be allowed to continue its policy, I am offending em, and yeah MQM aint the only party in that list!!!

yeh wrong here ... estabilishment were in a bit of a rumble after exiling ppp and pml leaders end of 1999 they needed political support , mqm was exhausted after a decade long operation , may b they didnt had a choice but to support dictator dogs.

when did naimatulah came into power ?

Naimatullah Khan was elected City Nazim (Mayor) in 2001. Naimatullah Khan achieved to get an amount of Rs. 2.9 Billion for reconstruction of Karachi,city council passed various projects such as 18 flyovers, six underpasses, two signal free roads and a huge water supply scheme for the people of Karachi. It was first time in the history of Karachi that all the stake holders in Karachi were incorporated for the developmental works in Karachi.the Karachi development plan comprises signal free main roads,many fly overs underpasses and the replacement of water and sewerage lines.

Naimatullah Khan quoted outgoing Mayor Syed Mustafa Kamal claim of spending Rs. 280 billion on development work in Karachi and said if we closely and critically analyse the claim, it will be proved wrong because the actually spent amount reaches almost to Rs. 50 billion

MQM supported musharraf because it was tired of operation???operation stopped in 1993! that is a good logic later on everyone should stop keeping there stand just because they are tired!

APNAAY USOOL BHOOL JAAO because you are tired! :no:

For some reason all of you guys praising MQM have forgotten the open opression and killing of lawyers when they bared CJ to enter Karachi. Wah ray MQM bloody thugs.

Wow...like ANP didn't do anything right? they were all sitting at home at sipping chai...right? :hitwall:

MQM developing Karachi with 'Kunda' supplied Electricity

kundasupplycorporation.jpg

The Kunda system has nothing to do with MQM.

All you need to do is pay the KESC electricial Rs.500 upfront and he'll fix up kunda electricity. After that, all you need to do is pay Rs.250 a month.
This shows the problem is with KESC itself and has got nothing to do with MQM.

Where do you guys come up with this ****? Un-*******-believable.

yup those who think mqm is innocent n should be allowed to continue its policy, I am offending em, and yeah MQM aint the only party in that list!!!

Thank you for your honesty , there are couple of million pakistanis who votes for MQM you have accepted that you have no respect for them just becuase you and few others like u think they are wrong .. this really tells a lot about your tuneled aproach, wel sadly its the national state of mind

Thank you for your honesty , there are couple of million pakistanis who votes for MQM you have accepted that you have no respect for them just becuase you and few others like u think they are wrong .. this really tells a lot about your tuneled aproach, wel sadly its the national state of mind
dude even more people voted for PPP do you like PPP?? or its politics? arent you offending them by lashing against em???

Wow...like ANP didn't do anything right? they were all sitting at home at sipping chai...right? :hitwall:

First of all I dont understand why are we talking about ANP!
And even if they did something then it gives MQM the right to start killing. What happen when Imran tried to go to Karachi, MQM acts like its their God given right to dictate who enter and who dont when it comes to Karachi. It is my Pakistan and I can or any one who is a Pakistani can go any where live where ever they want to and work where ever they want in the country, and if the likes of MQM have any issues with that they can go to hell. Thanks. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom