What's new

Females in Pakistan Rangers

root

Reaction score
10410188_1038728019475655_7687092153643450413_n.jpg

Centcom posted it on their facebook page can anyone tell what kind of combat roles these female rangers of Pakistan army are given?Also it is good to see females are joining Pakistan Armed Forces.

10410188_1038728019475655_7687092153643450413_n.jpg

Centcom posted it on their facebook page can anyone tell what kind of combat roles these female rangers of Pakistan army are given?Also it is good to see females are joining Pakistan Armed Forces.

They do what Rangers do. Women have been in Pakistan Military for a quite some time now. Much earlier than some of our neighbors. First enrollment in combat roles was in year 2004-2005 I believe.

ab to gupshup across border for sure!! :bunny:
I agree
girls will be much better in these pictures
modi-greets-pakistan-rangers-bsf-exchange-sweets-at-wagha-1408019879-8934.jpg

but then again imagine the scandals of Pakistani female rangers running away with Indian BSF personnel and Indian female BSF girl running away with a Pakistani ranger
hmmm

good subject for a movie

as I was saying think of a possibility of cross border forces luv

I agree
girls will be much better in these pictures
modi-greets-pakistan-rangers-bsf-exchange-sweets-at-wagha-1408019879-8934.jpg

but then again imagine the scandals of Pakistani female rangers running away with Indian BSF personnel and Indian female BSF girl running away with a Pakistani ranger
hmmm

good subject for a movie

as I was saying think of a possibility of cross border forces luv

Indian BSF Women for Pakistan Ranger ?
I think he‘ll pass (no thanks)

Good move. Women are generally more dedicated to any function than their average male counterpart and in any event they moan and b!tch much less than the average male when given a task to complete. Hopefully the border security on both sides would be entrusted more to women and the hostility would simply be on the level of whose shoes shine better or whose uniform looks better or whose hairdo outshines the others instead of all the unnecessary cross border firings

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom