What's new

Female tutor, 39, who got AstraZeneca as 2nd jab after Sinovac, dies

Health is a relative term. If I shoot you or if I cough on you. Different severity.
There is nothing relative about it, it's not some grey area where we need to debate it.

Shoot me, my health/life will he compromised.
If I'm not vaccinated, my health/life will be compromised as well as is the risk to my kids, the kids they go to daycare with, their parents and on and on and on.

Covid is not dangerous. Death rate is 1%, and the people who died are really old people like 80s, 90s, 100s, people with AIDS, people with cancer.
you are to wrong if you think only elderly and diseased people can get it, and that 1% is not low , well its low if its not your family or your self

you are to wrong if you think only elderly and diseased people can get it, and that 1% is not low , well its low if its not your family or your self

Some perspective when there is adequate medical capacity available - all data is from the UK.

Healthy 70 year old - 1 in 2, 000 chance of dying
Healthy 40 year old - 1 in 64, 000 chance of dying
Healthy 28 year old - 1 in 256, 000 chance of dying

Some perspective when there is adequate medical capacity available - all data is from the UK.

Healthy 70 year old - 1 in 2, 000 chance of dying
Healthy 40 year old - 1 in 64, 000 chance of dying
Healthy 28 year old - 1 in 256, 000 chance of dying

well have you seen data for delta variant, right now I don't see those data in ur emergency ward, the elderly die more but here we see the death of 30-50 years old people in daily bases and more importantly not all of the people healthy athletes and not all of the people have access to top of the line medical care

well have you seen data for delta variant, right now I don't see those data in ur emergency ward, the elderly die more but here we see the death of 30-50 years old people in daily bases and more importantly not all of the people healthy athletes and not all of the people have access to top of the line medical care

If you subtract cancer patients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom