What's new

Female tutor, 39, who got AstraZeneca as 2nd jab after Sinovac, dies

Here's the figures guys.

Total global deaths from Covid so far (13. aug. 2021) 4,348,282.

As this is for one and a half years, we can assume that 3 million died from Covid last year. Now normally, about 500,000 die from the flu every year, this year flu has not been recorded. So we can assume that 2 1/2 million people died from covid last year. And just under 10 million people die from cancer.

In a world population of 7 billion. Pandemic?

just butting in to say

ivermectin is anti-parasitic(not anti biotic). Some antiparasitic drugs(eg. chloroquine) are known to stop virus replication by changing pH or similar modulation intracellularly.
ivermectin is super safe even in large doses anyway, many states have used it in India during the waves and still doing it.
if anyone interested may give this link a read

i will show myself the door now.

Here's the figures guys.

As this is for one and a half years, we can assume that 3 million died from Covid last year. Now normally, about 500,000 die from the flu every year, this year flu has not been recorded. So we can assume that 2 1/2 million people died from covid last year. And just under 10 million people die from cancer.

Listen buddy.

My hospital is overrun with COVID.

People are waiting in the ER with no beds avaialble.

Multiple codes every night.

And people being finessed with supportive methods to avoid intubation.

UNVACCINATED people are making up the vast majority of these cases.

The initial COVID wave was the elderly.

This one is mainly younger people including occasionally kids and pregnant women.

Healthcare workers are fed up.

I personally know of a few who have died or gotten sick.

I challenge you and everyone else like you to walk through a COVID floor without PPE if you are so sure its so harmless.

Here's the figures guys.

you are saying it is not a pandemic or what ?? death is one thing but number of people affected by it and did not die is another. Those who did not die also suffered from spectrum of symptoms and required medical care and some possibly developed permanent organ damages also. you should include total numbers of people infected not only death.

Listen buddy.

My hospital is overrun with COVID.

People are waiting in the ER with no beds avaialble.

Multiple codes every night.

And people being finessed with supportive methods to avoid intubation.

UNVACCINATED people are making up the vast majority of these cases.

The initial COVID wave was the elderly.

This one is mainly younger people including occasionally kids and pregnant women.

Healthcare workers are fed up.

I personally know of a few who have died or gotten sick.

I challenge you and everyone else like you to walk through a COVID floor without PPE if you are so sure its so harmless.

I'm not doubting that people are dieing, I'm questioning the response to this disease. The figures I've given you are WHO figures. You are eager to inject people with an untested drug for a virus that most of us have no chance of dying from.
you are saying it is not a pandemic or what ??

No

I'm not doubting that people are dieing, I'm questioning the response to this disease. The figures I've given you are WHO figures. You are eager to inject people with an untested drug for a virus that most of us have no chance of dying from.

No

There are unknowns about the vaccines.

Of course.

But tell me, what's the alternative?

Look at the data just in the US.

States that are vaccinated.

And the ones that aren't as much.

i.e. compare Mississippi to Vermont

Don't take my word for it.

Google the difference.

Again I ask you?

What is the solution to COVID?

Here's the figures guys.

Very few people ever test. In Ontario there were only 8700 lab diagosed cases of N1H1 which infected about 25% of Ontario's population.

It is likely just about every person on the planet has been infected by covid since 2019.

Chimpanzee adenovirus/ChAd or (adenovirus) vector are known to cause thrombosis & adenovirus associated thrombocytopenia, especially when introduced into blood stream instead of muscle and than into lymphatic system. The technique of IM inj. is to always to aspirate than push. Accidental introduction in blood stream may cause thrombosis.
the unfortunate death of the teacher should be investigated to find if it was really vaccine associated adverse event.

Chimpanzee adenovirus/ChAd or (adenovirus) vector are known to cause thrombosis & adenovirus associated thrombocytopenia, especially when introduced into blood stream instead of muscle and than into lymphatic system. The technique of IM inj. is to always to aspirate than push. Accidental introduction in blood stream may cause thrombosis.
the unfortunate death of the teacher should be investigated to find if it was really vaccine associated adverse event.

Considering the death happened within a couple of days after AstraZeneca, I don't think anyone doubts AstraZeneca is the cause of death.

Considering the death happened within a couple of days after AstraZeneca, I don't think anyone doubts AstraZeneca is the cause of death.
well there will always be doubt, science on the other hand demands concrete proof. no ? without it the advantages, as obtained from study of data collected from everywhere, weighs far above than any "doubt" to not use it.

well there will always be doubt, science on the other hand demands concrete proof. no ? without it the advantages, as obtained from study of data collected from everywhere, weighs far above than any "doubt" to not use it.

There is no doubt. AstraZeneca killed that woman before she died right after headache and cold caused by AstraZeneca.

Don't be silly. She died right after taking the jab. It is not a coincidence.
dude, i can`t even.......... coincidence and scientific evidence..... leave it .. enjoy rest of your day. we will talk someday else.

Here's one Pfizer made earlier. :-)

'WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today. '

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom