What's new

Female tutor, 39, who got AstraZeneca as 2nd jab after Sinovac, dies

Reaction score
Country
Canada

A tutor given the Sinovac vaccine as her first jab died after receiving AstraZeneca as her second jab in Prachuap Khiri Khan on Tuesday.

She was identified as Pongpak Satthasophon, 39, tutor and owner of a tuition centre in Muang district.

Muang station police, who were alerted on Tuesday night, believe she had already died around three hours before her corpse was found at the tuition centre

The dead woman’s husband, Saksit Dujwan, 44, said both he and his wife received AstraZeneca as their second jab on Monday after previously being given Sinovac as the first jab.

He said his wife got a headache and cold on Monday but these seemed to ease on Tuesday morning. However, he found his wife dead in her room at 7pm on Tuesday and decided to call an ambulance.Saksit insisted that his wife’s body now undergo a thorough examination.

With her death, he said he felt no confidence in vaccines or in the country’s public health system.

Saksit explained that his wife had high blood pressure and was taking medication for it.

He said that before the vaccination, medics confirmed her condition would put her in danger if she was administered the vaccine.

@dbc @Ziggy1977 @F-22Raptor @gambit @hyperman @UKBengali @Mista

Last edited:
Yep guys, keep taking an unapproved vaccine for a disease that you have very little chance of dying from, and is easily treatable.

a news for you only in the hospital I work each day around 7-8 unvaccinated people die of covid and here our resident vaccine bashing guy complain one person who was not vaccinated died of covid.

sinopharm is a dead virus vaccine and astra-zenaka is a DNA virus vaccine , the vaccine must not have been combined in the first place
Yep guys, keep taking an unapproved vaccine for a disease that you have very little chance of dying from, and is easily treatable.

show me a peer reviewed article that show the drug completely effective

Virus can develop resistance to antibiotics.

Think about what you just posted.

If you don't know about things, stop posting drivel.

COVID is real and is dangerous.

Vaccines work.

Nothing is perfect and there are unknowns in regards to the vaccines.

But the alternative is being vulnerable to a potentially deadly, and increasingly infectious virus.

Think about what you just posted.

If you don't know about things, stop posting drivel.

COVID is real and is dangerous.

Vaccines work.

Nothing is perfect and there are unknowns in regards to the vaccines.

But the alternative is being vulnerable to a potentially deadly, and increasingly infectious virus.

Covid is not dangerous. Death rate is 1%, and the people who died are really old people like 80s, 90s, 100s, people with AIDS, people with cancer.

Antibiotics target bacteria, not viruses.

The insanity and stupidity on this forum is a greater threat to public health.

Virus mutate much faster than bacteria. Virus is RNA. Bacteria is DNA. Ivermctin don't work long.
@Tai Hai Chen

Listen muppet, I am a physician who treats these patients.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Don't act like you are all knowing doer. Be humble.

Virus mutate much faster than bacteria. Virus is RNA. Bacteria is DNA. Ivermctin don't work long.

Don't act you are all knowing doer. Be humble.

You are typing misinformation.

And you have no basis to make these claims.

The reality is people who are younger are coming in as well as occasionally kids.

Mostly all are UNVACCINATED.

We who have to deal with this are getting tired of the BS out there.

Including asshats like yourself typing false info.

And you have no basis to make these claims.

I have proof.

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

I have proof.

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

You're an idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom