What's new

Female Reporter Sexually Harassed During Live TV News Report

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut
please ban these scums...........we cant tolerate insult of our faith and religion.......please ban them...no infractions...just ban them for this...even if any indian is involved u can surely ban him no need to say.......but please i wont b able to control long......and i dont want to fall down to such an absurd level...please ban them

article-2262132-16F16C7E000005DC-800_964x664.jpg

Nuff said
Bechare ghareeb log ...

bro u dont need to bark back at dogs.....let them do their barking
Bro i really don't want to do this type of stuff. But Pakistanis think that there country and Peoples are perfect in everything. So i am just showing them mirror. I am not saying that India or Indians are perfect, there are lots of sick peoples in India. But Pakistan is not less.

Bro i really don't want to do this type of stuff. But Pakistanis think that there country and Peoples are perfect in everything. So i am just showing them mirror. I am not saying that India or Indians are perfect, there are lots of sick peoples in India. But Pakistan is not less.
bro no need to show them mirror.......they(retarded once not regular pakistani) always are trying to clean the mirror but they dont know dust is on their face!! ;)

there are good pakistanis too and alot of them like @Leader @Oscar etc........but just because of some idiots nad shameless like @Secularpakistani u dont need to go down to bitching level...spend some more tym in forum u'll get to know...till then let the dogs bark

bro no need to show them mirror.......they(retarded once not regular pakistani) always are trying to clean the mirror but they dont know dust is on their face!! ;)

there are good pakistanis too and alot of them like @Leader @Oscar etc........but just because of some idiots nad shameless like @Secularpakistani u dont need to go down to bitching level...spend some more tym in forum u'll get to know...till then let the dogs bark
I have just shared the video but your bhartis fellows turned this thread into a trolling fest.

@WebMaster @Emmie @Oscar @Aeronaut
this thread has crossed all limits ...it needs to be clean up....rather close this thread......
enough of trolling on the thread......and members are using foul language.....
@Secularpakistani is trolling over rape and religion for a long time now.....along with @Icewolf
so, need to take action against them...and against all other who are trolling....

@WebMaster @Emmie @Oscar @Aeronaut
this thread has crossed all limits ...it needs to be clean up....rather close this thread......
enough of trolling on the thread......and members are using foul language.....
@Secularpakistani is trolling over rape and religion for a long time now.....along with @Icewolf
so, need to take action against them...and against all other who are trolling....
Oh really i am trolling over rape and religion for a long time mr hypocrite ?? @Aeronaut please ban this @Dem!god he is flaming here.

My god, you are so stupid. Your IQ is subpar mine so I can ignore you

I actually study at one of the best universities in the world and will end up earning more than your entire illterate low IQ tribal village, so yeah , **** off M8

So why you still don,t know how to respect and treat women and keep yourself clean by taking a bath daily and don,t smell bad ?
First clean your country dude. Rape also happen in your country in large amount according your population......

And i don't need to tell that peoples in Pakistan also stink and don't take baths for months :)

Back
Top Bottom