What's new

Female Officers SentNude Photos to General

Two female Army officers testified Wednesday they provided nude photos to a general facing sex crime charges.

However, there is no minimum punishment or sentencing guidelines in the military court system, meaning the general could be convicted but not punished.:woot: He could also be forced to retire or reduced in rank.:lol:

This must be what they call the great american dream. The generals and the women involved have lived by the great american way of life, the american way of freedom & justice. :angel:

soooo u think American Army will release those nude pics that the female sent to her head???? Are they that stupid??
they hide such things dude:sick:
well and am seriously concerned if u r intrested in court case proceeding pics....:cheesy:
I would be more worried if the youngsters here weren't interested in pics of nude girls.

This must be what they call the great american dream. The generals and the women involved have lived by the great american way of life, the american way of freedom & justice. :angel:

I know...danged American men interested in women....it's almost as if they never heard of goats....

Pictures or it didn't happen! :devil: :devil: :devil:

who is asking u to beleive??
just kidding...:p
i tried bt didnot found them....
i suppose those pics r not released...
so sacrifice on viewing free **** sites for nude pics...:rofl:

I know...danged American men interested in women....it's almost as if they never heard of goats....

nice :tup:
this lufyy 500 nuthead hates us a lot more than you guys. after all we come under the "unbeliever" category

this is a common misconception in america that muslims dont do premarital **** because they love goats, well thats a huge misinformation dude..

we dont behave like animals like you

this is a common misconception in america that muslims dont do premarital **** because they love goats, well thats a huge misinformation dude..

we dont behave like animals like you
No...you don't behave like animals...you mate with them. PS....almost all of the "good muslim" terrorist we kill have a load of the dirtiest **** on their computers. I have no problem with that...it shows they are actually human...but stop pretending. One of the problems I have with most organised religions is how they try to pervert something as natural as sex. (Of course...I know why they do it...it is a powerful biological drive...if you can redirect it to your own end....)

yeah...That's me. Ask me any question...debate it with me...show your superior Pakistani brains.

soooo u think American Army will release those nude pics that the female sent to her head???? Are they that stupid??
they hide such things dude:sick:
well and am seriously concerned if u r intrested in court case proceeding pics....:cheesy:
lol why so serious... He was just trying to be funny.

As soon as i opened the thread. First thing I did is I clicked on Turn Off the Lights extension in chrome to darken the screen so no one can see it.

All Hail to Turn Off the Lights.

This is disgusting. We men are not showing enough respect to women..

No...you don't behave like animals...you mate with them. PS....almost all of the "good muslim" terrorist we kill have a load of the dirtiest **** on their computers. I have no problem with that...it shows they are actually human...but stop pretending. One of the problems I have with most organised religions is how they try to pervert something as natural as sex. (Of course...I know why they do it...it is a powerful biological drive...if you can redirect it to your own end....)

Most Chinese don't engage in Pre-Marital Sex. Does that mean we have *** with Goats? Don't be ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom