What's new

Felani killing trial to start Aug 13

She was crying for help when entangled in the wire and she was fired at intentionally. Her body was left hanging in the wire for the whole day for show of bravery, before photo journalists started taking picture of her. Dont defend an animal only because you are an Indian.

Please tell me if Bangladesh Govt. has questioned Felani's father for illegally crossing an international border and risking the life of his daughter?

Violating international border is a risky business; and the threats are known. So, has your Govt. done anything to stop illegal border crossing and minimizing untimely death of its citizens?

And the story you said is just a figment of your imagination. In the darkness of the night the BSF guard heard a noise and noticed that someone is trying to cross the border; and he fired a bullet, his duty is to protect our borders. And it took some time to bring down the body, as the fence was high, and a ladder and more hands were required.

The Felani case shows that most people who generally migrate to India is because of family or are cattle traders and not because of immigration, which is a myth yet to be proven. There are people who migrate to countries like saudi and kuwait but why would anyone move India is beyond me. The poverty figures in India is almost twice or thrice the entire size of Bangladesh. What would they get in India which is significantly better? Even well known economists like Amarta Sen and others have consistently pointed out that Bangladesh has a better track record. Seems most people starts to pander with the politcal rheteroic of the far right. Moreover, is there a single Bangladeshi on PDF who knows or has come in touch with a person who knows someone who has migrated to India? I know no one and I assure you, most who do are cattle traders and/or family related issues.

@Matrixx .. have you got some special powers.. you thanked my same post twice :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Matrixx .. have you got some special powers.. you thanked my same post twice :cheesy:

I dont know BRO. Im having some issues with the thank button. If I thank anyone it just bounce
back. So I click it once or twice. Now I cant thank anyone for this. But you are lucky.
Also if you mention me just write @Mattrixx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom