What's new

Felani killing trial to start Aug 13

And apparently an overwhelmingly large number of lungi wrapped retards inhabit BD. Just like your priyo Felani.

Ya whatever.... Lungi retard are much more civilized than those so called supa pow Indians who even do not know how to even use latrines.. and known for onion smells all over the world. :)

Our people should learn not to expect anything better from Indians.

Why do you guys cross into India, just answer this question straight. You wanted separate country, you got it, we are happy for you. Now live in peace and let us live in peace. And yes RIP to the poor girl

Ya whatever.... Lungi retard are much more civilized than those so called supa pow Indians who even do not know how to even use latrines.. and known for onion smells all over the world. :)

AND yet your people try to crossover desperately despite getting shot at and tortured. Your post therefore provides a sadder commentary on the relative state of the lungi bangers.:)

AND yet your people try to crossover desperately despite getting shot at and tortured. Your post therefore provides a sadder commentary on the relative state of the lungi bangers.:)

The more people cross the other way... we just dont shoot being more humane and civilized

The more people cross the other way... we just dont shoot being more humane and civilized

Sure they do. At least we'll continue shooting, hopefully we'll catch a fat one one of these days so we can mount one up as a trophy.:yahoo:

A desperate effort to reclaim the Awami slave's image before elections in the unfavorable political environment. Expecting big headlines on master's magnanimity and slave's sincerity in tomorrow's news.

Only an animal will shoot at some child who were crying for help when she was entangled in the wire. Indian, what better can you expect.

So now in the darkness of the night BSF will run around checking birth certificates of the illegal immigrants & criminals who are a threat to our citizens? Now the Indian Govt. has restrained the BSF from shooting; result is that these criminals are attacking BSF, knowing that BSF won't fire.

If this Felani case is not dismissed; it will further damage the morale of the BSF. We can't punish anybody for doing his duty.

Bangla criminals attack BSF men - Times Of India

http://in.news.**********/bangladeshi-criminal-gangs-challenge-delhi-police-103908012.html

A desperate effort to reclaim the Awami slave's image before elections in the unfavorable political environment. Expecting big headlines on master's magnanimity and slave's sincerity in tomorrow's news.

Hmm...this trial is pretty irrelevant if ye ask me. Just like how Dipu Moni came back empty handed from Kolkata....

That woman is starting to vex me greatly.

Here's a simple solution in regards to security and preventing Felani-like deaths: Clamp down on all illegal activities on the borders, including cow trade.

Ban student politics along with that.

Those moves, though difficult to implement (though not impossible) will go a long way.

Expect another retarded headline from the likes of The Incredible Daily Star. Yes, Mahfuz Anam and his kind are also vexing me.

her death is a sad thing but how appropriate is it to punish a guard who was doing his duty in middle of the night.
Anyway, you got Abraham Linkon involved.. best of luck.

At best going to be a farcical trial at the end of which the victim's family will be recompensated, like before, a token amount from the $200m gift package to awamis.

So now in the darkness of the night BSF will run around checking birth certificates of the illegal immigrants & criminals who are now a threat to our citizens? Now the Indian Govt. has restrained the BSF from shooting; result is that these criminals are attacking BSF, knowing that BSF won't fire.

If this Felani case is not dismissed; it will further damage the morale of the BSF. We can't punish anybody for doing his duty.

Bangla criminals attack BSF men - Times Of India

http://in.news.**********/bangladeshi-criminal-gangs-challenge-delhi-police-103908012.html

She was crying for help when entangled in the wire and she was fired at intentionally. Her body was left hanging in the wire for the whole day for show of bravery, before photo journalists started taking picture of her. Dont defend an animal only because you are an Indian.

Hmm...this trial is pretty irrelevant if ye ask me. Just like how Dipu Moni came back empty handed from Kolkata....

Here's a simple solution in regards to security and preventing Felani-like deaths: Clamp down on all illegal activities on the borders, including cow trade.

Those moves, though difficult to implement (though not impossible) will go a long way.

Expect another retarded headline from the likes of The Incredible Daily Star. Yes, Mahfuz Anam and his kind are also vexing me.

What made cow trade illegal in Bangladesh???

We dont worship cows.. we eat them.

What made cow trade illegal in Bangladesh???

We dont worship cows.. we eat them.

Oh noes dear, I had something else in mind :D

She was crying for help when entangled in the wire and she was fired at intentionally. Her body was left hanging in the wire for the whole day for show of bravery, before photo journalists started taking picture of her. Dont defend an animal only because you are an Indian.

Ask yourself this: Despite all the photo sessions in the real world, do you think there can be any real dialogue? Not just in the Felani matter, but in any subject for that fact?

Not meaning to be insensitive or anything, but it's better to actually solve the root of the problem for starters.

Would be good moves indeed esp if we want to achieve our food security (I'm all for reducing our dependency on India). As for banning student politics sounds good on paper, in reality things are way more complex. But as always all these boil down to the good old question 'who will bell the cat?'

Would be good moves indeed esp if we want to achieve our food security (I'm all for reducing our dependency on India). As for banning student politics sounds good on paper, in reality things are way more complex. But as always all these boil down to the good old question 'who will bell the cat?'

Sorry, I meant banning violent underground student politics kind of thing. Those people should be treated the same way as terrorists are.

I may not be painting a completely accurate picture, but it is perhaps these underground networks that are involved in human smuggling and other illegal activities across the border.

They receive blessings from various political leaders in Bangladesh. And when trouble strikes for AL-aligned groups, they run back to India.

Back
Top Bottom