What's new

Feel sad for that little boy

Reaction score
Country
China
He is already dead.But his little body is still useful to the vultures.
They need a demagogic pose.So...
226730905.jpg

And the only thing we can do is to light a candle for you.
We even can't think the reason why you have to leave your warm home.
Who the hell upset your country?

You should read the forum rules. Pics like these (graphic) aren't allowed. Delete it before mods decide to ban you.

Please remove this thread, it's hard to see.

Also, I don't know what you are trying to imply, but it does sound like something that is not nice.

You should read the forum rules. Pics like these (graphic) aren't allowed. Delete it before mods decide to ban you.
I am sorry if I offend the rules.But this picture is so widespread that it is on the front page of many media.They can delete it if it really offend the rules.
Please remove this thread, it's hard to see.
My friend,life is tough.
Also, I don't know what you are trying to imply, but it does sound like something that is not nice.
Many facts are not nice.Do we need to ban all the facts that we don't like>?

He is already dead.But his little body is still useful to the vultures.
They need a demagogic pose.So...
View attachment 254625
And the only thing we can do is to light a candle for you.
We even can't think the reason why you have to leave your warm home.
Who the hell upset your country?

The top photo shows the elder brother (the 5-year old Ghalib Kurdi) while the bottom photo shows the younger brother (3-year-old Syrian Aylan Kurdi). See here if you wish to verify e.g by clothing (WARNING: GRAPHIC): http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN7LMTHWsAEvMIa.jpg

Their mom Rehanna Kurdi died too. I heard on the news here it was their third attempted crossing to Greece.

Abdullah Kurdi, the Syrian Kurdish man who survived the capsizing during a desperate voyage from Turkey to Greece buried his wife and two sons on Friday in their hometown of Kobani, Syria. With the burial, Abdullah Kurdi abandoned any plans of leaving his homeland again. “He only wanted to go to Europe for the sake of his children,” said Suleiman Kurdi, an uncle of the grieving father. “Now that they’re dead, he wants to stay here in Kobani next to them.”
Alan Kurdi buried with his family in Kobani of Syrian Kurdistan

alan-and-galib.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Last edited:
The top photo shows the elder brother (the 5-year old Ghalib Kurdi) while the bottom photo shows the younger brother (3-year-old Syrian Aylan Kurdi). See here if you wish to verify e.g by clothing (WARNING: GRAPHIC): http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN7LMTHWsAEvMIa.jpg

Their mom Rehanna Kurdi died too. I heard on the news here it was their third attempted crossing to Greece.

Abdullah Kurdi, the Syrian Kurdish man who survived the capsizing during a desperate voyage from Turkey to Greece buried his wife and two sons on Friday in their hometown of Kobani, Syria. With the burial, Abdullah Kurdi abandoned any plans of leaving his homeland again. “He only wanted to go to Europe for the sake of his children,” said Suleiman Kurdi, an uncle of the grieving father. “Now that they’re dead, he wants to stay here in Kobani next to them.”
Alan Kurdi buried with his family in Kobani of Syrian Kurdistan

alan-and-galib.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg
Fortunately,the western journalists still have their little conscience.
Unfortunately,that family suffered more.

Fortunately,the western journalists still have their little conscience.
Unfortunately,that family suffered more.
So, just because you got pointed out that you were wrong in your initial assumption about those pictures, and this is all that you can come back with? You don't care about those boys or thieir family, you care only about making your point. A bigger man would simply have admitted his mistake.

Listen to this Syrian lady

I'm very concerned, very, very concerned at what is happening now in my country.

But the known NATO-aholes in this forum have nothing to say but to blame others. These f*cking cowards don't even dare to call the spade a spade, aka the US cabal that brought us all this.

YOU know who I'm adressing to!

Last edited:
So, just because you got pointed out that you were wrong in your initial assumption about those pictures, and this is all that you can come back with? You don't care about those boys or thieir family, you care only about making your point. A bigger man would simply have admitted his mistake.

Not to mention it is quite hypocritical of him to say:

Many facts are not nice.Do we need to ban all the facts that we don't like>?

given where he is from....and the amount of fact banning that goes on there.

Fix your home before you complain about others.

We can all convey our remorse without bringing in implied moral high grounds and easy dismissals and assumptions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom