What's new

Fears of Hindutva shadow on education in India

I was thinking of being the new baba at satlok ashram as rampal has been arrested.
And i have full confidence in my trolling abilities:rofl:
i second that!!! can i be ur shisya!!!

My personal favourite is marrying a dog to cure the infertility problem:rofl:
U mean this :coffee:
dig.jpg

The problem with our pseudo sickuler is that when they see that movie, they praise the culture of europe but when we try to take pride in our mythology of culture, they have problem. They want to impose pseudo culture which they have invented in last 6 to 7 decade on us on the name of Indian culture. They teach us tolerance not to others. They defend their aggression on the name of their religious belief.

There is no problem if mythologies are taught as 'mythologies', problem arise when someone try to teach them as 'science' without any substantial proof to support such claims.

We had a 4th std pass women controlling Indian prime minister. This 12 th pass women as a minister is much better. Fortunately that fellow who failed in school in 2 times and get admission in Harvard on sports quota and kicked out for poor permanence did not become Prime minister of India. This 12th pass lady is at least better than him.
The 4th class pass woman controlled the pm of India who had a phd in economics ,also controlled many harvard and cambridge educated people with phd's. What good was their education for if they were under control of someone who as some here say inferior in education?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom