What's new

Fear us, don’t mock us: TTP warns of backlash over ‘provocations’

Pak army and TTP are obviously enemies. But pak army/ISI has done every thing to weaken TTP, one of the stretagy was befriending some factions of TTP and use them against the more hostile factions. The examples of these "good talibans" groups are mualvi nazir, hafiz gul bahadur, turkistan bhittani, mangal bagh etc. It means Pak army is not against taliban ideology but only against those who are attacking Pakistani state.

dont take it in a wrong way mate,but where u from in pak??fata??

I am from lakki marwat, a district adjacent to Bannu, waziristan and DI khan.

hmmmm...i haveseen your posts.it was obvious from your posts that you stay close to the afghan border.
so,you a pashtun mate??

Who told you that they send kids to suicide bombing?
Targeting civilians can be called as their ruthlessness, brutality but not cowardice.
if they were not coward they would not target 50,000 innocent armless civilians including half of them were children and women.Planting a bomb in a civilian place/bazar/mosque so that people fear them is worst form of animalistic/cowardice..they are worse than Israeli army.

edit..tell me if they are not coward when your own brother/sister/father/mom/children/wife get blown away in these blasts..then I'll ask you if it's some sort of bravery.

if they were not coward they would not target 50,000 innocent armless civilians including half of them were children and women.Planting a bomb in a civilian place/bazar/mosque so that people fear them is worst form of animalistic/cowardice..they are worse than Israeli army.

edit..tell me if they are not coward when your own brother/sister/father/mom/children/wife get blown away in these blasts..then I'll ask you if it's some sort of bravery.

completely agree with you.:tup:using innocents to complete their sinister plans is cowardice.

completely agree with you.:tup:using innocents to complete their sinister plans is cowardice.

You know who to mock when they issue statements like that desperately asking people to respect them - these murderers , thugs , extremist , terrorists and devil's incarnates :lol: These religious psychopaths have twice offered ceasefire and negotiations , both time they have turned down by the Govt of Pakistan ... Its apparent that these nutjobs are being nailed hard by the armed forces of Pakistan ...

We know who's a coward when he kills unarmed innocent men/women/children ( quite easy it is ) and then talks of the religion of peace ... One must check how their causality count and record against the army and paramilitaries and the truth will come to light ...

If these guys have to ask people to fear them then I guess the Pak-Mil is doing its job right.

BINGO. . . !

I am surprised when some people call taliban cowards.

I'll ask a very innocently worded question

what did TTP do that was "good" for Pakistan?

I know you have a more Pashtun-nationalist leaning and are more critical of Pakistan (despite being a citizen). Can you tell me from your own perspective how TTP demonstrated that they are good Pashtuns who follow tribal traditions.

We Pashtuns have used the tribal jirga system since before Islam even existed. How do you feel about TTP's suicide attacks against tribal elders? Isn't this the worst crime imaginable for you?

We more tribal Pashtuns are a bit possesive over the dignity of our women. How do you feel about TTP thugs in Swat who were breaking in to homes and forcing fathers to give them their daughters' hand at marriage?

Can you imagine as a Pashtun (or anybody really) someone break into your home, disrespect you (in your own home!) and threaten to kill you if you dont let them satisfy their sadistic wants and needs?

If you are worth your salt, you would want to fight them too. Regardless of whether your loyalties are more to Pashtun-ism than Pakistanism.

they have killed in the name of religion, damaged our lands and property, bombed indiscriminately (even Mosques) and displaced people

is that not the height of cowardice?

they are agents and they are enemies of the State; they deserve to all be sent to their Creator. Those who are misguided but have no blood on their hands should be rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society.

Too risky yo mock TTP being in Pakistan. Overseas Pakistanis should mock the sh1tutta them. They should be rediculed out of existance. You can start by sending them pink panties and burquas my mail.

BINGO. . . !

I'll ask a very innocently worded question

what did TTP do that was "good" for Pakistan?

I know you have a more Pashtun-nationalist leaning and are more critical of Pakistan (despite being a citizen). Can you tell me from your own perspective how TTP demonstrated that they are good Pashtuns who follow tribal traditions.

We Pashtuns have used the tribal jirga system since before Islam even existed. How do you feel about TTP's suicide attacks against tribal elders? Isn't this the worst crime imaginable for you?

We more tribal Pashtuns are a bit possesive over the dignity of our women. How do you feel about TTP thugs in Swat who were breaking in to homes and forcing fathers to give them their daughters' hand at marriage?

Can you imagine as a Pashtun (or anybody really) someone break into your home, disrespect you (in your own home!) and threaten to kill you if you dont let them satisfy their sadistic wants and needs?

If you are worth your salt, you would want to fight them too. Regardless of whether your loyalties are more to Pashtun-ism than Pakistanism.

they have killed in the name of religion, damaged our lands and property, bombed indiscriminately (even Mosques) and displaced people

is that not the height of cowardice?

You have mistaken me for a Taliban sympathizer, i just disagree on defination of cowardice. Calling talibans dogs, cowards, kafirs etc are childish and emotional rantings...they are not cowards, they are brave and ruthless with twisted mentality...unlike mommy daddy type members who eat burgers, drink cola , play PS3 games and chant "kill them all" at talibans, i have deeper understanding of a talib, i have communicated with them.....
Germans under hitler were also twisted but they were not cowards. Talibans have no regards for pashtun values and culture but they are ethnically pashtuns, with martial traits. On top of that jihaadi spirit makes them more formidable...it is important to study their roots to defeat them, their roots are pashtun ethnicity and deoband school of thought. We have also have punjabi talibans and uzbeks and other foriegn elements.
If you ask from any taliban that what is their justification of killing innocent civilians in bomb blasts? They say that allah would grant these innocent casualties jannat, what else a muslim want more than jannat? . The suicide bombers carry a ticket for jannat in his pocket and maulana has told him that his head would shoot directly towards jannat....we are not dealing with some rebels, we are dealing with a fitna on scale of hasan bin sabah....
I am not hypocrite like most of pakistanis, i am against both kind of talibans , good or bad, they are same for me...pakistan is not fighting against taliban ideology , only against those talibans who are anti-state. ISI has poisoned my pashtun nation with talibanization, they are still sponsering them in Afghanistan. All deobandi madrassas are breeding talibans, JUI has links with both Talibans and ISI...the list goes on.
Calling TTP as RAW and Mossad agents is childish bakwas. It is a religous ideology which cant be suppressed with just military operations, bombardments and drones. As pashtuns they are resilient, they wont bent their knees in defeat, how long pak army is going to fight them like this?. Pak army has conducted several successful military operations against them TTP is still there...
Long term policy is needed to deal with them. You have to purify mullah , mosque and madrassa.

It is time that Pak Army kicks the corrupt peace talks by the corrupt & incompetent politicians & lauch a huge operation by Pak Military, since Pakistan does not have armed drones Pakistan Army needs to use PAF heavily.

These rented bastards are not Muslims & they should not be trusted as they are fully supported by US & India.

Proof Please :D

Back
Top Bottom