What's new

Fazlur Rehman announces ‘war’ against those supporting Imran Khan’s politics

Difference between Imran Khan and Sharif is that the latter is corrupt to the core, an absconder, a platelets liar, makes deals with establishment then curses them when things don’t go his way.

If Nawaz can do jail time, give the money trail, return all his ill gotten wealth, come back a free man, and lead his party then by all means.

difference between IK and these morons is that khan never barked on these useless press conferences , when he kicked out from the govt he went straight to pak people , he never sit a single day at home , if these morons have any shame left inside they should go to the public, but they know people are desperately waiting for them with pairs of shoes in hands on the streets :lol:

He is well set with PMLN.... desperately need KPK...

1659009956088.png

Maybe Imran Khan has more support in the highest echelons than just 1 corps commander? Maybe more corps commanders support him? He definitely has massive support of the public and he leads everything from the front, be it a rally or attack. This is what is missing from PML side, they need Nawaz Sharif to return and lead from the front just as Imran Khan does.

I won't say much, but both sides have support from different segments of the 'highest echelons'. The reasons for supporting both are vastly different though...and for PDM, it is not for the love of them.

But still, if this was the case, you think there is a tug of war in the establishment and one side won last time by kicking PTI out, but the other side now won by getting Hamza out?

N league nay khud itni mili bhagat hamesha ki hai that they think everyone is conspiring against them. Just look at the train wreck of a speech by Shehbaz yesterday, do you really need someone to conspire against you when you are making a fool out of yourself?

This guy and his goons make me puke everytime they come on TV with their fake patriotism and Islamic values. When will people drag these C**ts out of power on the roads and give them some royal 👞 treatment.

Omar Suleiman is bad apparently

I would humbly suggest you do your own research. These click bait videos to gain views are only good for creating confusion. People with little to no knowledge attack scholars.

Majority of lectures I have listened too are full of references. I shared it for the message that was being delivered.

Can the @WebMaster / moderator remove limitation from my account. I am allowed 1 post every 24hrs. I wasn’t trolling or spamming. I along with majority of Pakistanis are pissed at what the generals did and expressed my opinion. Limiting my account and deleting my post won’t change the facts.

I would humbly suggest you do your own research. These click bait videos to gain views are only good for creating confusion. People with little to no knowledge attack scholars.

Majority of lectures I have listened too are full of references. I shared it for the message that was being delivered.

Mohammed Hijab is someone who is a scholar and has written books and has also been active on the Dawah scene.

Mohammed Hijab is someone who is a scholar and has written books and has also been active on the Dawah scene.
I am not in any position to defend anyone. I am aware of the allegations that were made against Yaqeen and Omar Suliman. He clarified it and a lot of times things were taken out of context.

Allah knows best.

I won't say much, but both sides have support from different segments of the 'highest echelons'. The reasons for supporting both are vastly different though...and for PDM, it is not for the love of them.

But still, if this was the case, you think there is a tug of war in the establishment and one side won last time by kicking PTI out, but the other side now won by getting Hamza out?

N league nay khud itni mili bhagat hamesha ki hai that they think everyone is conspiring against them. Just look at the train wreck of a speech by Shehbaz yesterday, do you really need someone to conspire against you when you are making a fool out of yourself?
Agreed on all points.

most hated must surely be the known troublemaker the despicable mad Mullah, Maulana Fasal ur Rehman. This guy is probably the worst politician in the history of Pakistan even surpassing his father the late Mufti Mehmud who campaigned against the creation of Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom