What's new

Fawad Chaudhry, Sushma Swaraj spar over alleged abduction, forced conversion of Ghotki sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat my question,
under what law Hindus/Christians aren't allowed to convert before the age of 18?

What you gave is Hindus marriage act, this has nothing to do with conversion.

forced rasgullay and forced smiles.

http://www.na.gov.pk/uploads/docume...WfeXC8kg8_pQtGvrvZv2a8m1ms3TVHpc9W96Seke4XNDQ
54521405_10156967456088536_3222677544608202752_n.jpg

India has always been weakly secular. It is expected, since most Indians are religious. Religious people are known to dislike people from other faiths.
People like yogi have shown that Hindus can be violent too. This actually drives more people away from religion.
In elite and upper middle class circles in India, a mention of religion will turn you into an outcast.
My opinion is exactly opposite to that. Elite upper middle class extremely religious and right wing.

its work here sir . i have nothing more to show on this :lol: if i was sindh assembly member i may take you with me to show something more :enjoy:
It doesn't, your link :

its work here sir . i have nothing more to show on this :lol: if i was sindh assembly member i may take you with me to show something more :enjoy:
Read the act:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190325-170745.png
    Screenshot_20190325-170745.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Sindh Act No.IX of 2016.pdf
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
My opinion is exactly opposite to that. Elite upper middle class extremely religious and right wing.

Calling Hindus religious is meaningless. What does it mean ? will upper middle class hindus not cross oceans as one of their texts forbade them ? are they spending more time in pujapath? they are more likely to be jerking off to ****. Upper caste hindus are bigots not religious. And they are bigoted in a tribalistic way .
They are scared of Muslims, scared of the general sense of dignity a muslim no matter how poor is gives because they are scared of egalatarianism of Islam.

Im not refering to anyone specifically im talking on a general case, there have been more athiests being attacked for being athiest in India than Pakistan
No. I can't think of a single case in India where an atheist was attacked for being an atheist. Any examples?

You are partially right but you have missed that in western UP Muslim rules with iron fist and many Hindus are killed if they roam around Muslim areas.

However both community co-exist in majority and celebrate each other festivals but media only cherry pick few incidents if you look at the percentage then it's bare minimum.
Didn't have that extreme of an experience in Western UP. Western UP is violent in general. I have several Jat friends from that region, and they are extremely violent too..

This is gonna be fun. Both Fawad and Sushma can cry like a dehati aurat lol.
See who wins here. Any bets? :meeting:

I Opt for Fawad, he knows the Art of mocking well.

For atheist minorities, India is better.

You're an adamant person, Things can get real rough when an atheist calls "Gaow Matta" just Cow
and expresses his opinion about cow being an animal just like any other animal cow , dog , horse etc.

Didn't have that extreme of an experience in Western UP. Western UP is violent in general. I have several Jat friends from that region, and they are extremely violent too..
Well i accept we are no peace loving people also but it takes two to tango.

So called defenders of hindus should only worry about all the human rights violations they have done in India & they should stop this drama of attempting to interfere in other country issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom