What's new

Fawad Chaudhry, Sushma Swaraj spar over alleged abduction, forced conversion of Ghotki sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is an athiest minority? athiesm isnt a religion I told you, theres no way to distinguish whether someone is an athiest unless they specifically tell you
So only religious people can be minorities?

In India, you can openly reveal you're an atheist. Even Muslims can, though they may get beaten by their parents. The general people don't care about this.

Hindus and Muslims will keep fighting as long as they follow their faiths strictly.

I was just saying India is much safer for atheist minorities.

Agree with your point that atheist are relatively secure there, and Hindus and Muslims too who happens to be so just because they are born in these religions.

Educated rich Indians have moved away from Hinduism and for them celebrating Holi and Diwali and some other festivities is what Hindusim is all about...Muslims in some cases too.

Like read somewhere...Educated Hindus have to move away from Hindu religion to carry on with the modern times, to be called modern, progressive and forward looking...the medieval, pagan, superstitious beliefs associated with Hinduism can not work in 21 st century and modern times.

In Islam which is the least old religion things are different...yes the perception about it is different to non Muslims.
Calling it non liberal and non progressive...it is just the opposite to what it is perceived.

Last edited:
Minorities in pakhas far more rights and local people protect them one or two incidents are not big deal we as muslims have duty to let them live by free will of their faith but in india destroying minorities is state policy a big difference

Let me explain and expand on it.
I agree Muslims aren't treated that well in India. But remember that Indian Muslims also tend to stay distant from the other communities. Both sides are violent about this.

But for other minorities like atheists, parsis, sikhs, jains, Buddhists, and Christians(aside from a couple of incidents), there haven't been many issues.
Atheists aren't forced to accept a faith. They can announce that they don't believe in a god, from the rooftops, and no one cares.

In Pakistan, I don't think ex Muslims can 'openly' admit that they are atheists.
They wouldn't understand it Prashant, let it be, this bridge is too far. Can you imagine a place in India where people sell Pork and Beef on the same bunch of banana leaf, which caters to the needs of muslims and hindus alike. I could elaborate, but lets leave it at that. World is beautiful, but we are stuck in our elementary beliefs. Do post more, would like to hear from like minded individuals.

Like read somewhere...Educated Hindus have to move away from Hindu religion to carry on with the modern times, be called modern, progressive and forward looking...the medieval, pagan, superstitious beliefs associated with Hinduism can not work in 21 st century and modern times.
Your sources always seem dubious.:lol: What kind of education is required to be called an educated Hindu. Like graduate, PG, doctorate? Or should a Nobel Prize winner like Venki Ramakrishnan, CV Raman, or S Chandrasekhar (all three were/are practicing Hindus)?

Holi and Diwali and some other festivities is what Hindusim is all about.
These festival mark some important days, look it up.

In Islam which is the least old religion things are different...yes the perception about it is different to non Muslims.
Calling it non liberal and non progressive...it is just the opposite to what it is perceived.
Maybe, but it is better if you don't comment on things you don't know and stick to things that concerns your religion and beliefs.:)

Can anyone tell if this is Mian mithu? And if he is, why he is sitting with Army Men?
54521540_10157310467950625_8876287749615779840_n.jpg

These festival mark some important days, look it up.

"In Islam which is the least old religion things are different...yes the perception about it is different to non Muslims.
Calling it non liberal and non progressive...it is just the opposite to what it is perceived."

Maybe, but it is better if you don't comment on things you don't know and stick to things that concerns your religion and beliefs.:)[/QUOTE]

Lol!! In this particular para which you quoted I have written about the idea of Islam...can deliberate about it, and refrained from commenting on Hinduism detail...just the end product of it.

You have nothing in between your two ears it seems...lost the mental faculties.

The critical thing to realize when understanding hinduism is that it is not a proper religion at all. What is religion ? a shared moral code of behavior applying to all of its followers equally made legitimate by proclaiming that it is divinely sanctioned. hinduism never had a moral code applying equally to all of its followers. It is a system of exploitation, a system of brahminical apartheid hiding under facade of religion . Brahmins love to call hinduism as religion because that enables them to demand equal respect as Islam or christianity or budhism.

Now why am i saying this ? This is important to bear in mind when rss sympathizing hindus claim their atheism makes them somehow a more liberal and moral. Which is rubbish. A south african white could be atheist or statanist but he would have got the full benefit of apartheid and his atheism wont challenge the venality of apartheidism.

veer savarkar whose statue exists in Indian parliament right opposite gandhi is known as founder of hindutva but he is an atheist and a beef eater. But he will have no problem cheering for lynching muslims for eating beef to teach them a lesson. His advocaacy for hinduism is solely to protect the privileged existence of his brahmin caste. There is no other moral basis to it other than a tribalistic hate and seeking of unearned privilege.

The critical thing to realize when understanding hinduism is that it is not a proper religion at all. What is religion ? a shared moral code of behavior applying to all of its followers equally made legitimate by proclaiming that it is divinely sanctioned. hinduism never had a moral code applying equally to all of its followers. It is a system of exploitation, a system of brahminical apartheid hiding under facade of religion . Brahmins love to call hinduism as religion because that enables them to demand equal respect as Islam or christianity or budhism.

Now why am i saying this ? This is important to bear in mind when rss sympathizing hindus claim their atheism makes them somehow a more liberal and moral. Which is rubbish. A south african white could be atheist or statanist but he would have got the full benefit of apartheid and his atheism wont challenge the venality of apartheidism.

veer savarkar whose statue exists in Indian parliament right opposite gandhi is known as founder of hindutva but he is an atheist and a beef eater. But he will have no problem cheering for lynching muslims for eating beef to teach them a lesson. His advocaacy for hinduism is solely to protect the privileged existence of his brahmin caste. There is no other moral basis to it other than a tribalistic hate and seeking of unearned privilege.

Hindu-ism is more about region than it is about religion...good points by you here.

I have similar thoughts written earlier, some initial points by other member.

Division of the remaining India is inevitable. Hindus don’t have the civilizational capacity to maintain their state. Hence it keeps shrinking in size since forever loool!

Hindus lost Afghanistan, Sindh, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Malaysia from their control. Islam completely erased weak and backward hinduism from these lands.

Adding on I agree with India the only country in the world...but with different connotations.

-India is the only country in the world with a functioning Apartheid system, where human beings are divided on higher caste and lower caste, don't want to go into the hideous detail...too repugnant a subject to discuss. This is really filthy and inhuman.

This can not function practically in the 21 st century and beyond for a longer period, the more people are waking up to the demand of equality and inclusiveness, the more people are rising for their right, their freedom, their equality in India, the more chances of India dividing on religious and regional lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom