What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Oh please as if we don't know; the only show that you watch is Desperate Housewives 'cause deep down you're one of those phapii-kutniii* aunties who gossip the whole day ! :tongue:

*thats the word right ? :undecided:
do u feed off desperation of old houswives ... classic transferance case becharay hypy ko badnaam ker rehay ho:partay:

Till today I had no idea what Desperate Housewives were......... just saw IMDB and asked wifey about it............. now the question becomes how does Buttsy know about it? :P

do u feed off desperation of old houswives ... classic transferance case becharay hypy ko badnaam ker rehay ho

Mr.Robot debuting this month from 24 june. Pilot is released early. Amazing show about cyber security. It's been a while first episode of some show amazed me. While Halt and catch fire season 2 is also going very strong

Till today I had no idea what Desperate Housewives were......... just saw IMDB and asked wifey about it............. now the question becomes how does Buttsy know about it? :P

Eva Longoria and Terri Hatcher - How else ? :ashamed:

p11682476_b_v7_aa.jpg

I can imagine a fat kid sitting with a large cola and popcorns, bing watching all mushy series with squeezed kleenex in his palm......... no not that kind of tissues, for his tears only! :p:

desperate butsy - housewives [likes watching tv series]

I think it'd be a tie between The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.
Those, however, are my favorites, closely followed by The Seinfeld, Prison Break, a British Sitcom; Coupling, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Lost(only the earlier seasons though), 24, Spartacus, The Shield, Modern Family, Community, How I met your mother, Two and a Half Men, Broadwalk Empire(Must see this show if History of American Mafia interests you. This series features the likes of Al Capone), The Office(American version; Steve Carell was impressive),

There's quite a few more.

Television revivals are filling up programming slates with everything from Fox’s “The X-Files” to Netflix’s “Fuller House” to NBC’s “Heroes Reborn” — and, yes, the return of ’90s comedy “Coach.”

Back
Top Bottom