What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Am I the only one hooked to Game of thrones? :undecided:
(Its a compelling story!)
I don't watch TV much so I don't even know of any other show. I prefer reading instead of wasting my time glued to TV. :)
GOT is the best so far.....

Others which I liked are Prison Break,Homeland,The walking dead,Kyle XY ...

I have heard Arrow,Friends and Big Bang Theory are also good

Last edited:
@jamahir I dont watch american serials too, game of thrones, breaking bad etc, I heard them quite often, got subscrption too but cant bring myself to watch them.. :(
I will read the bob cat book got any link? Forgive me for confessing this, I might sound knowledgable person but in reality am not, I try to keep my posts small here which requires me to use slightly clever use of sentence structure and vocabs... which might give an air of knowledge and wisdom... try to imagine how I will sound in bhojpuri to know my intellectual depth. :sick: (this is in response to your expectation that I might know xyz).

Like you I used to also wonder what GOT was about?
Remember FB?? I'm sure it wasn't such a bad experience.
Trust me on GOT too. :)

okay, will watch the first episode... but the first in line once i have recharged my internet subscription is "the it crowd", season 1, again. :D

however, pray do try putting yourself in mood for some british stand-up now... though there is danny bhoy ( part-india ethnicity, by the way ), i will recommend dylan moran's "what it is" tour...

@jamahir I dont watch american serials too, game of thrones, breaking bad etc,

1. "game of thrones" is british, yes??

2. "breaking bad" promotes glamorization of the drugs factories and crime, yes?? i don't understand how can it be allowed to continue.

I heard them quite often, got subscrption too but cant bring myself to watch them.. :(

well, levina recommends "game of thrones"... i will try the first episode soon.

I will read the bob cat book got any link?

Search ( the publisher - ebook available, i think ).

streetcatbob.jpg

9131_102360855551d5289c3a515.jpg

Forgive me for confessing this, I might sound knowledgable person but in reality am not, I try to keep my posts small here which requires me to use slightly clever use of sentence structure and vocabs... which might give an air of knowledge and wisdom... try to imagine how I will sound in bhojpuri to know my intellectual depth. :sick: (this is in response to your expectation that I might know xyz).

oh, i only asked because your are in britain and this book was in the best-seller's list there so i thought you may have chanced upon some publicity about it.

so you are bhojpuri, eh?? i saw you saying somewhere that you are a northie.

but for some reason, for a long time i thought you might be a bong or a mallu.

as for clever wording, yes, your posts are more sophisticated than most members... right, @levina ??

by the way, i liked "the detectorists"... i will watch episode 2 now.

okay, will watch the first episode... but the first in line once i have recharged my internet subscription is "the it crowd", season 1, again. :D

however, pray do try putting yourself in mood for some british stand-up now... though there is danny bhoy ( part-india ethnicity, by the way ), i will recommend dylan moran's "what it is" tour...

1. "game of thrones" is british, yes??

2. "breaking bad" promotes glamorization of the drugs factories and crime, yes?? i don't understand how can it be allowed to continue.

well, levina recommends "game of thrones"... i will try the first episode soon.

Search ( the publisher - ebook available, i think ).

streetcatbob.jpg

9131_102360855551d5289c3a515.jpg

oh, i only asked because your are in britain and this book was in the best-seller's list there so i thought you may have chanced upon some publicity about it.

so you are bhojpuri, eh?? i saw you saying somewhere that you are a northie.

but for some reason, for a long time i thought you might be a bong or a mallu.

as for clever wording, yes, your posts are more sophisticated than most members... right, @levina ??

by the way, i liked "the detectorists"... i will watch episode 2 now.
One episode won't do any good....
if interested then watch at least 3-4 episodes...
I bet you will continue to watch the remaining

The title says English TV Shows. Mine are not mentioned, below are some of them:

Air Wolf

Dallas

CHIPS

Mc Guyver

Murder She wrote

Mind your language

Crystal Maze

Bugs

In the land of the lost

X-files

how i met your mother
legen... wait for it.... dary

Gotham S01 was awesome. Anxiously awaiting S02. :yay:

Haven't watched it yet, will do and report back!

Oh please as if we don't know; the only show that you watch is Desperate Housewives 'cause deep down you're one of those phapii-kutniii* aunties who gossip the whole day ! :tongue:

*thats the word right ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom