What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Hey did any of the nerds here mentioned Futurama and Archer !! They are a million times better than sitcoms a very sarcastic look at whats around us.
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

You guys should definitely watch Battlestar Galactica....one of the greatest TV show ever.
If Kara died on earth with the raider, how she got regenerated and came back with a new raider? We never knew who was her dad and where he got the song from.

It was a good show.

Do this experiment:

Stop watching your favorite show for a couple of episodes.

You will realize how incredibly easy it is to get on with your life and forget the show ever existed.

But how is everything so clean as if they are on a holiday?

Should watch House of Cards and Homeland. Can anyone tell me whether they are good or not?
I would personally recommend "house of cards and homeland" , and if you have a funny bone then watch" the big bang theory" and "two and a half men".
also some comedy classics serials are "MASH" , "Cheers" and Fraiser.

The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, House and a new show called Forever.

Can some one gimme link to download series like Lost and Gotham?

Game of thrones increased my appetite for wine.. After watching 2 season in a go, I badly wanted to drink wine..

Fargo (2014)
Vikings
Breaking Bad
Game of Throne
The Walking Dead
How I Met Your Mother
Malcolm in the Middle
Aliens in America
Arrow
The Flash
Gotham
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Castle
Firefly
Band of Brothers

Game of Thrones (just started watching and have become addicted
Big Bang Theory

how i met ur mother
tomorrow people
house MD is also good
homeland
agents of shield

Do this experiment:

Stop watching your favorite show for a couple of episodes.

You will realize how incredibly easy it is to get on with your life and forget the show ever existed.

True to quite an extent, but not true as far as my addiction to Game of Thrones is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom