What's new

Favorite Pakistani Singer of Indians

xenon

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi All,

After going through the "Favorite Bollywood actors and actresses" thread I think Pakistan also have something we Indians really admire or feel jealous of.
Their Singers like Ghulam Ali , Nazia Haasan , Atif etc draws huge crowd here in India.

So , come forward tell us who is your favorite Pakistani Singer. I would have added movie actors and actresses also, but I don't know much about them.
By the way my personal favorite : Ghulam Ali .. I think he is better than Jagjit Singh. "hungama kyun hain barpaa ..."

Thanks,

Xenon

ps: For those who didn't like our movies , you can't stop us from loving your Singers :smitten:

Last edited:
Let me start first then

Rahat Fatah Ali
Atif Aslam
Shafqat Amanat
String group

Good to know that you Indians know that these great singers are PAKISTANI and dont try to pass them as Indians like some other Indians try to do.

You forgot to add Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nusrat fateh ali khan is a true legend.....great absolutely great

Hey there,why have you limited this thread to Indians only the title should have been "Your favorite Pakistani singer"
My favorites are..
Amanat ali khan
Vital signs
Ibrar ul Haq
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Tina Sani
Nazia Hasan
Mehdi Hasan
Shehzad Roy
Alan Faqir
Pathana Khan
Noori band
Sain Zahoor

Last edited:
Well I don't know about claiming Pakistani Singer as our own but Yeah I forgot to mentioned Great "Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan". Liked his voice but heard him relatively less, in few Indian movies only. If some Pakistani care to post some songs of him it would be nice.

Thanks
Xenon

Hey there,why have you limited this thread to Indians only the title should have been "Your favorite Pakistani singer"
My favorites are..
Amanat ali khan
Vital signs
Ibrar ul Haq
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Tina Sani
Nazia Hasan
Mehdi Hasan
Shehzad Roy
Alan Faqir
Pathana Khan
Noori band
Sain Zahoor

My apologies for that . I don't know how to change the thread title, so I request the Mods to change it.
But then you don't require invitation in your own home . Right :cheers:

Last edited:
My personal favorite is also strings and their album duur , i heard that they are performing live in karachi starting today.

Tough question dude...
I have too many to speak of.
Aatif, Strings, Adnan Sami.
I also liked the voices of Zeb and Haniya.
The best I would say is Aatif.

For the String Fans ...
Aakhri Alvida
[url="http://

Najane Kyun

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom