What's new

Favorite Music Genre?

Love sucks! I hate love songs but the song by Call about the Airforce "Aassman" was a real treat! I didn't say I hate all of Pak songs I just hate most of em!

Black Sabbath is one of the originators of Gothic Metal. Children of Bodom is melodic death metal apparently. Or so says a friend of mine interested in this kind of music.

Anyway who cares? I see no difference between Death/Black/Gothic metal. It's all crap. Nothing more than growling to double beats and power chords with a guitar solo full of shredding. And yes, i've heard Nightwish. Repetitive mediocre rubbish. The only metal worth listening to is Maiden, Megadeth and Metallica.

Black Sabbath is one of the originators of Gothic Metal. Children of Bodom is melodic death metal apparently. Or so says a friend of mine interested in this kind of music.

Anyway who cares? I see no difference between Death/Black/Gothic metal. It's all crap. Nothing more than growling to double beats and power chords with a guitar solo full of shredding. And yes, i've heard Nightwish. Repetitive mediocre rubbish. The only metal worth listening to is Maiden, Megadeth and Metallica.

If u dont like it then this dosen't means that its crap :angry:

Anyone else wana add their contributions? And No fighting please! Everyone likes different type of music so just respect it.
Now it looks like a Job for me,
All Hip-Hopers just follow me,
Cz we need a lill controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me!
I'm sad y'all, I got so wicked bling an some cool dawgs in hood. But here I ain't got none of em!

Last edited by a moderator:
Emo_girl, you've got a nice taste in Music. But I don't think if you listen to Metal, you should associate yourself with the "Emo" clan. :D

I myself listen to a lot of Metal. From classic and progressive Heavy metal such as Judas priest, Motorhead, Savatage, Manowar, Maiden, Rush, Queensrÿche, to the new age progressive, melodic, death, folk, thrash metal.

Opeth, Dream Theatre, Symphony X, Porcupine tree, Death, Agalloch, Messhugah, Quo Vadis, Anathema, Riverside, Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer, Nile, Flinntroll, Korpikalaani, Cryptopsy, Napalm Death are "Some" of my favourite bands.

Emo_girl, you've got a nice taste in Music. But I don't think if you listen to Metal, you should associate yourself with the "Emo" clan. :D

I myself listen to a lot of Metal. From classic and progressive Heavy metal such as Judas priest, Motorhead, Savatage, Manowar, Maiden, Rush, Queensrÿche, to the new age progressive, melodic, death, folk, thrash metal.

Opeth, Dream Theatre, Symphony X, Porcupine tree, Death, Agalloch, Messhugah, Quo Vadis, Anathema, Riverside, Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer, Nile, Flinntroll, Korpikalaani, Cryptopsy, Napalm Death are "Some" of my favourite bands.

I listen to Emo music as well na
Have u listened to voice of vocalist of Mortar head heheeee
Post some songs of Opeth plzz

Although I am into all kinds of music (barring English pop, except only few), but I would have to say my fav music genre is hard rock. Led Zeppelin is my all time fav band. (Special mention to Pakistani fusion)

Here is a news for all Indian rock enthusiasts.
Porcupine Tree is coming to India for the 1st time to perform in IIT Bombay's annual fest Mood Indigo, Would you believe that..!!! they are coming for a college fest and this is only their second tour of Asia after Japan I think. Check out their official website the news is posted there.

I met Steven Wilson after a show in Toronto. He's a swell guy! A musical "Genius" to be precise.

Since I'm also a huge fan of Opeth, I met the entire band after a show they played in Toronto. What a day that was!

I listen to Emo music as well na
Have u listened to voice of vocalist of Mortar head heheeee
Post some songs of Opeth plzz

Well, Youtube has been acting like a corporate slug lately so they've pulled off all the copyrighted videos. But I'm sure you can still find some over there.

Did you say Pantera?????

Last edited by a moderator:
If i don't like something then it indeed becomes crap. Call me pompous but my taste in music is better than anyone else's.

Dream Theatre, Symphony X

Progressive metal fan?

Dream theater was awesome one point of time (Images and Words/ Metropolis pt 2), now they come out with stuff that is just annoying. Or maybe i've grown older.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom