What's new

Favorite Assault Rifles

On a serious note bro that stuff is highly dangerous . These bullets come down through gravity, which many of these people have either no idea of or are wilfully ignorant.

I am a firm believer that someone who has not even had some level of basic training should not possess arms.

7.62 is deadly... i dont like 5.56mm childish weapons ;)

7.62 hits, punches holes in a person and they never come back....5.56 they get hit and can carry on the fight in some way, shape or form.

You only need to speak to our infantry when they engage and hit the Taliban, what the G3 does to them. 8-)

On a serious note bro that stuff is highly dangerous . These bullets come down through gravity, which many of these people have either no idea of or are wilfully ignorant.

I am a firm believer that someone who has not even had some level of basic training should not possess arms.

7.62 hits, punches holes in a person and they never come back....5.56 they get hit and can carry on the fight in some way, shape or form.

You only need to speak to our infantry when they engage and hit the Taliban, what the G3 does to them. 8-)
I totally agree, I've heard plenty of incidents where people got seriously wounded or lost their lives because of this 'Paindoo practice'

i know the lethality of of G3 but it is heavy ...

i know the lethality of of G3 but it is heavy ...

True. There are other 7.62 options available. one of which I posted.

You also have the new lightweight FAL SA58, weighs 7.3lbs!

DSA-SA-58-Lightweight-800x535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom