What's new

Fauzia Kasuri was never a founding member: Imran Khan

According to FK ... She sent several emails to leadership but they didn't respond to her ...........

If that's the reason she is upset, then I can say that I am entirely underwhelmed and frankly a bit surprised that she could overreact like this and blow it way out of proportion.

Whatever it was, maybe she was right to be upset.

What ticks me off his how she betrayed everyone else and her followers by going to noon.
What was she thinking?

Its Her Political Right To Be With Or not With PTì, Hope Fully You You Should Understand With All The Dam Ignorance, Which You Still Are Showing?
But Not not Listining Her Problems, Shows Hs The Drakest Of PTI,s Leadership Face?

PTI leadership isn't as organized right now, IK still in recovery, otherwise the person at the top of the command structure is IK.

But, yes, if she wants she can leave. No-one will stop her, but she should expect some repercussions.

She expects me to think highly of her, when she goes to PMLN?
I think not, she can take a hike now for all I care.

Sorry but I didn't quite get the message you are trying to convey with this...

character assassination or the kind of treatment Sherain Mazari got which brought her to tears after she left PTI.
the usual things we do, PMLn and MQM goons bring in Sita white and Imran's younger days photos
the taliban guys bring in Musharraf's pictures in dinner suit standing with female foreigners or with his dogs etc.

whatever Fauzia Kasuri and PTI leadership does in response to each other will only and only hurt them both while their mutual opponents will enjoy the popcorns

VOTE FOR ARMY

BTW.. who is this ***** Munazza Hassan.. who got superseded over Fauzia Kasuri!

Is it not prof enough that PTI is being hijacked by PPP folks?

superseding someone is not a new thing it has been happening since the recorded history. people get the position due to their talent and achievements not just because of their seniority (something that Nawaz doesnt under understand and wants to disregard talent and skills and wants to promote generals merely on their years of service, the kind of fat arse 22 graders you see in civil service who just get automatically promoted to next level because how long they have been serving)

I am not siding with Mrs Kasuri on her decision to leave PTI because she was ignored over the new comers but just disappointed that it came to that stage which will be bad rep for PTI. yes yes, we shouldnt condition our loyalty to a cause just on the bases of rewards and positions but if people are sidelined that it affects morale and demotivates people.

I am not aware if Mrs Kasuri has any future outside PTI, PMLn have no space and are the winners, they might use her like they used PML Q forward block and then discarded them like toilet paper.

never heard of Munazza, only know Imran khan, Dr Alvi and F Kasuri as the main and maiden PTI leaders (and of course some seasoned electable Makhdoms we got last year)

If that's the reason she is upset, then I can say that I am entirely underwhelmed and frankly a bit surprised that she could overreact like this and blow it way out of proportion.

Whatever it was, maybe she was right to be upset.

What ticks me off his how she betrayed everyone else and her followers by going to noon.
What was she thinking?

PTI leadership isn't as organized right now, IK still in recovery, otherwise the person at the top of the command structure is IK.

But, yes, if she wants she can leave. No-one will stop her, but she should expect some repercussions.

She expects me to think highly of her, when she goes to PMLN?
I think not, she can take a hike now for all I care.

I think she didn't decide yet ... Although she can stay if IK try ... She did a lot for him ..........

Fauzia must realize that a "PARTY decision" is a decision by group of people that is what a political party is
Not every one gets a political Party Ticket

However , I am sure that she is a well respected person but she must show some maturity.

The way she went to media shows that in end the Political Party's decision was correct to exclude her as she cares about
power more then the GOAL of political party which is to help people of Pakistan

When A Lota Like JH Joins PTI All Bands Were Played On A High note?
& Been Described As The magic Of IK S Personality? & zamir Ki Awaz For JH?
But When A Decicated Political worker Like Aunty Fuzia, Becomes dejected By The Hypocratic Attitude Of Ìk, She Was Given All The Bad Names, Insults? Why Is That? Anyway Its Her Political Right To Gain Some Position In The Party For Which She may Hve Given Her Everything & Everything anywhere ! Anytime To The Leaderships Demand? ;):lol:
Whats Wrong In It? If Asking Or Getting A Position In Politics Was So Bad & Wrong!
thn Why Was Ik Declaring Himself A Elected PM Just before Elections?
& Its Not Happening Frist Time Madam MAZARI Was The Frist One To Taste It?
Imran Khan Is The Most Unmatured & Unexperinced Political leader In Pakistan?

Leaving PTI and joining any other party is her right. No one is against that. But to level unproven allegations against the party or to leave in this way is unacceptable. Perhaps her immaturity is the reason that she was not awarded a ticket.

She has done wonderful work for PTI, but her recent rants were clearly indicative lack of her political capacity.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom