What's new

Fauzia Kasuri was never a founding member: Imran Khan

Fauzia Kasuri was never a founding member: Selfish Khan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...founding-member-imran-khan.html#ixzz2VTNjtykm

312237_10151605588814691_2089636723_n.jpg

She never truly answered the questions Mubasher asked her. Kept making political statements like bringing clean water to the people etc without really talking about her decision. The only thing that I could understand was seat, seat and seat.

She is a worker, not a politician. There's a world of difference. Her vague and immature statements about her decision are proof of this.

The beauty of a meritocracy.

Everyone is equal regardless of how wealthy or influential you are.

She never truly answered the questions Mubasher asked her. Kept making political statements like bringing clean water to the people etc without really talking about her decision. The only thing that I could understand was seat, seat and seat.

She is a worker, not a politician. There's a world of difference. Her vague and immature statements about her decision are proof of this.

When A Lota Like JH Joins PTI All Bands Were Played On A High note?
& Been Described As The magic Of IK S Personality? & zamir Ki Awaz For JH?
But When A Decicated Political worker Like Aunty Fuzia, Becomes dejected By The Hypocratic Attitude Of Ìk, She Was Given All The Bad Names, Insults? Why Is That? Anyway Its Her Political Right To Gain Some Position In The Party For Which She may Hve Given Her Everything & Everything anywhere ! Anytime To The Leaderships Demand? ;):lol:
Whats Wrong In It? If Asking Or Getting A Position In Politics Was So Bad & Wrong!
thn Why Was Ik Declaring Himself A Elected PM Just before Elections?
& Its Not Happening Frist Time Madam MAZARI Was The Frist One To Taste It?
Imran Khan Is The Most Unmatured & Unexperinced Political leader In Pakistan?

When A Lota Like JH Joins PTI All Bands Were Played On A High note?
& Been Described As The magic Of IK S Personality? & zamir Ki Awaz For JH?
But When A Decicated Political worker Like Aunty Fuzia, Becomes dejected By The Hypocratic Attitude Of Ìk, She Was Given All The Bad Names, Insults? Why Is That? Anyway Its Her Political Right To Gain Some Position In The Party For Which She may Hve Given Her Everything & Everything anywhere ! Anytime To The Leaderships Demand? ;):lol:
Whats Wrong In It? If Asking Or Getting A Position In Politics Was So Bad & Wrong!
thn Why Was Ik Declaring Himself A Elected PM Just before Elections?
& Its Not Happening Frist Time Madam MAZARI Was The Frist One To Taste It?
Imran Khan Is The Most Unmatured & Unexperinced Political leader In Pakistan?

WhAt yOu WrOtE?

WhAt yOu WrOtE?

What i have Written Its Already, Been seen by The Whole Nation in NA? Mera Leader NawaZ ?
Lota Javeed Hashmi Manzoor Hai Laykin Aunty Fuzia Nahi Qabool ?
LoTaCrACy IMrAn Ki?

LoTaCrACy IMrAn Ki?

Talking about LoTaCrACy, do you know how many number of LoTaSs are in your MuNaFik LeAgUe right now? FK got what she deserved for in all the years she was in PTI, she earned the respect from heart of PTI supporters but she dropped it for merely one seat. But you guys don't understand this respect thing. Tharki people, who go in N-League jalsas just to get a glimpse of Maryam Nawaz's beauty, have nothing to do with respect. :lol:

actually pti is not organised party i am a supporter of pti but i dnt think they deserv leadership of pakistan because ik choose same old faces which are known as lotas for his party....

Talking about LoTaCrACy, do you know how many number of LoTaSs are in your MuNaFik LeAgUe right now? FK got what she deserved for in all the years she was in PTI, she earned the respect from heart of PTI supporters but she dropped it for merely one seat. But you guys don't understand this respect thing. Tharki people, who go in N-League jalsas just to get a glimpse of Maryam Nawaz's beauty, have nothing to do with respect. :lol:

Sory but After The Brutal Destrution of myself , & My Fellow Soilders In Kargill You Still Expect Us Tobe Going In PMLn Dam Jalsaa,s?
But Beauty Wasnt Was So Important in Politics ! A Lot Of Clever & Intellegiant Womens Did Wonderfull things For Pakistan?
Question Is Why She Didnt Given That Dam After All The Best She Hve Done For PTI?
Why Others Been Selected Just Because They Are Great Feudals & Hve Sexy Looks Like that Kala Bagh Malik Lady?

Agreed, but then again what she did wasn't very subtle either. And then she was contacting PML women members already while she was a PTI senior member.

She should have been more considerate as well.

FIRST
re alleged statement by Imran Khan, if true it shows poor judgement. his top tier team consists of many new comers so what does that imply? I hope he didnt say that. because what matters is what she did for the party in her time.

Second

re per alleged role of contacting PMLn ladies. a press statement from her will be good. and also a question for PTI leadership, did they bring the issue up with her? was there any disciplinary hearing? or a show cause notice served? why such information was kept until she left the party?

whats next? she didnt say her prayers regularly? or wore expensive foot ware? I expect internet flooding with her younger pictures while in USA. whether PTI Tsunami riders or tigers of raiwand we are all the same cheap arse crows arent we?

Isko kehte hain zakhmo par namak charrakna....imran khan is honest man and good leader (for cricket team) but i think people are right when they say siasat unka maidan nahi hey.

That is an argument the dumb nooras have fooled people with.

By all measures and from a technical point of view.

Imran Khan is far better qualified to run a nation.
He's far better educated too, in relevant materials such as economics.

Where ever you go in the world, the educated and qualified are elected as leaders.
Here in the UK, past 2 PM's both had PPE degrees from Oxford.
In the US, people running for elections were Doctors, businessmen, lawyers.

Only in Pakistan do you get the uneducated patwaris calling themselves politicians and putting themselves on a level above others.

In all honesty, if PTI and PMLN were to run for elections here in the UK.
People would laugh at the thought of these nooras running.

This type of thinking is wrong and is keeping us from progressing as a nation.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom