What's new

Fauzia Kasuri was never a founding member: Imran Khan

When A Lota Like JH Joins PTI All Bands Were Played On A High note?
& Been Described As The magic Of IK S Personality? & zamir Ki Awaz For JH?
But When A Decicated Political worker Like Aunty Fuzia, Becomes dejected By The Hypocratic Attitude Of Ìk, She Was Given All The Bad Names, Insults? Why Is That? Anyway Its Her Political Right To Gain Some Position In The Party For Which She may Hve Given Her Everything & Everything anywhere ! Anytime To The Leaderships Demand? ;):lol:
Whats Wrong In It? If Asking Or Getting A Position In Politics Was So Bad & Wrong!
thn Why Was Ik Declaring Himself A Elected PM Just before Elections?
& Its Not Happening Frist Time Madam MAZARI Was The Frist One To Taste It?
Imran Khan Is The Most Unmatured & Unexperinced Political leader In Pakistan?

Lack of grammar is the root of all evil.

Lack of grammar is the root of all evil.

Keep up your grammer to bow the loota cracy within PTI! :lol::rofl:
Which is the deadliest reason bound to reject dedicated workers like fuzia , to gain power for the good of common men?

Keep up your grammer to bow the loota cracy within PTI! :lol::rofl:
Which is the deadliest reason bound to reject dedicated workers like fuzia , to gain power for the good of common men?

There's a difference between us and you.
It's like the difference between an adult and a child.

Illustrated by your wonderful grammar.

back to school for you my munchkin.

Reported offtopic!
But what couldbe expected from a kid who, couldnt feel the pain of a die hard & do hard political worker like fuzia ?
Who has given all her, to the most hypocratic political leader & his party in pakistan?

Reported offtopic!
But what couldbe expected from a kid who, couldnt feel the pain of a die hard & do hard political worker like fuzia ?
Who has given all her, to the most hypocratic political leader & his party in pakistan?

I have my opinions of Fauzia.
But all are them are too much for a child's mind to bare, hence...

whats next? she didnt say her prayers regularly? or wore expensive foot ware? I expect internet flooding with her younger pictures while in USA. whether PTI Tsunami riders or tigers of raiwand we are all the same cheap arse crows arent we?

Sorry but I didn't quite get the message you are trying to convey with this...

I have my opinions of Fauzia.
But all are them are too much for a child's mind to bare, hence...

Every Kid Seems To Think In That Direction, & Just Was The Real Reason Behind 11th May,s D-day Of PTI?
Fuzia Kasori Was A Great Worker For PTI, Her Leaving of PTI Will Open The Doors for Many To say Good Bye To Pti?
But The Way She Was denied her Work By ÌMRAN Is a Real eyeopenner To Everyone?

Every Kid Seems To Think In That Direction, & Just Was The Real Reason Behind 11th May,s D-day Of PTI?
Fuzia Kasori Was A Great Worker For PTI, Her Leaving of PTI Will Open The Doors for Many To say Good Bye To Pti?
But The Way She Was denied her Work By ÌMRAN Is a Real eyeopenner To Everyone?

She was a good worker, worked very hard for PTI.

But what she has done in response to a possible mistake by leadership has been a great mistake of her own.

FIRST
re alleged statement by Imran Khan, if true it shows poor judgement. his top tier team consists of many new comers so what does that imply? I hope he didnt say that. because what matters is what she did for the party in her time.

Second

re per alleged role of contacting PMLn ladies. a press statement from her will be good. and also a question for PTI leadership, did they bring the issue up with her? was there any disciplinary hearing? or a show cause notice served? why such information was kept until she left the party?

whats next? she didnt say her prayers regularly? or wore expensive foot ware? I expect internet flooding with her younger pictures while in USA. whether PTI Tsunami riders or tigers of raiwand we are all the same cheap arse crows arent we?

VOTE FOR ARMY

BTW.. who is this ***** Munazza Hassan.. who got superseded over Fauzia Kasuri!

Is it not prof enough that PTI is being hijacked by PPP folks?

But what she has done in response to a possible mistake by leadership has been a great mistake of her own.

Mistakes are just mistakes?
So if party leaderahip make it, they can go untouchef , un questioned but when a party worker did that all the hell broke out?

Mistakes are just mistakes?
So if party leaderahip make it, they can go untouchef , un questioned but when a party worker did that all the hell broke out?

Mistakes can easily be corrected if within the idea of the party itself.
For a worker to jump over board and join someone else, that mistake is out of their hands and ours.

And also holds a much greater impact.

Speaking of mistakes, ganja & co have made tons.
but you folks will never once admit it.

You are far too ignorant, foolish...
Not worth my time at all.

My dear jungibaz do you know a common American also don't know about english grammar ;)

According to FK ... She sent several emails to leadership but they didn't respond to her ...........

Mistakes can easily be corrected if within the idea of the party itself.
For a worker to jump over board and join someone else, that mistake is out of their hands and ours.

And also holds a much greater impact.

Speaking of mistakes, ganja & co have made tons.
but you folks will never once admit it.

You are far too ignorant, foolish...
Not worth my time at all.

Its Her Political Right To Be With Or not With PTì, Hope Fully You You Should Understand With All The Dam Ignorance, Which You Still Are Showing?
But Not not Listining Her Problems, Shows Hs The Drakest Of PTI,s Leadership Face?

My dear jungibaz do you know a common American also don't know about english grammar ;)

These Are The Ones Keep Waiting For American Visa Lotery, With Thier Desi Gora Grammer, & often Ended in Some Fuel Stations Filling The Gas In A Niger Truck?lol

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom