What's new

Fatwas ban outsiders’ entry into Rameswaram villages

Before curbing extra judicial process, ensure judicial process.

Like 'hindu right wing', extra judicial process spring up in the ABSENCE of relevant Judicial process and action.

Now do give me cr@p again about chick and egg. As to the pseudo-secularist, you might want to take a look in the mirror yourself. :P

Oh, please! I had thought our Brahminical penchant for purity was well-known. I still find it prevalent in my own extended family. So, I wonder who felt bad when someone said that Hindus and Muslims cannot coexist peacefully.

And Precisely! Ensure that judicial decorum is restored rather than complicate things by forming new fronts that operate beyond the Constitution. Any fight in this regard is wholly justified, as long as it's within the Constitutional boundaries.

And I think you're much mistaken if you ever think I buy what the pseudo-secularists say, the same way I don't buy what the Right-Wingers say.:disagree:

Last edited:
This is what happens when we allow swines to get away and do whatever they like for some votes regional, language, caste, religion politics should be banned.

Just send the army in , and these guys wont be trying this shit again.

Oh, please! I had thought our Brahminical penchant for purity was well-known. I still find it prevalent in my own extended family. So, I wonder who felt bad when someone said that Hindus and Muslims cannot coexist peacefully.

More hogwash ? Did the Brahminical penchant for purity result in them asking a separate nation for themselves ? Stop being a apologist for history. This kind of behavior is what makes you a pseudo secularist.

More hogwash ? Did the Brahminical penchant for purity result in them asking a separate nation for themselves ? Stop being a apologist for history. This kind of behavior is what makes you a pseudo secularist.

The call for a separate homeland has been discussed to death in another thread here...maybe you'd want to have a looksy there. Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Veer Savarkar acknowledged the TNT around 1922-23, much before Choudary Rahmat Ali.

In 1937 at the open session of the Hindu Mahasabha held at Ahmedabad, Veer Savarkar in his presidential address asserted : "India cannot be assumed today to be Unitarian and homogenous nation, but on the contrary there are two nations in the main - the Hindus and the Muslims."

Any call for a separate homeland for Muslims would not have materialized without the tacit approval of the INC(which was the collective leadership of Hindus then). Moreover, I know more than you about what Brahmins wish for and who they're comfortable coexisting with. So, you'll do well not to teach me what I've seen since childhood. Heck, your attitude is proof enough that you'd have problems coexisting with Muslims!:P

When Muslims are constantly being attacked,Killed and Burnt by Hindu mobs then they have no choice but to stick together and protect their lives and Families,after all they hardly get any justice...

The call for a separate homeland has been discussed to death in another thread here...maybe you'd want to have a looksy there. Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Veer Savarkar acknowledged the TNT around 1922-23, much before Choudary Rahmat Ali.

In 1937 at the open session of the Hindu Mahasabha held at Ahmedabad, Veer Savarkar in his presidential address asserted : "India cannot be assumed today to be Unitarian and homogenous nation, but on the contrary there are two nations in the main - the Hindus and the Muslims."

Any call for a separate homeland for Muslims would not have materialized without the tacit approval of the INC(which was the collective leadership of Hindus then). Moreover, I know more than you about what Brahmins wish for and who they're comfortable coexisting with. So, you'll do well not to teach me what I've seen since childhood. Heck, your attitude is proof enough that you'd have problems coexisting with Muslims!:P

More nonsense. In that same 'earlier' post I have clearly shown the the Muslim got into action demanding a separate electorate in 1906 itself, which was the prelude to the TNT. Now drop this topic.

Your claims of "knowing what Brahmins want" cuts no Ice. All your personal claims means nothing. Just squat. zero. nada. Its is hot air in an internet forum. So is your flimsy observations about me.

More nonsense. In that same 'earlier' post I have clearly shown the the Muslim got into action demanding a separate electorate in 1906 itself, which was the prelude to the TNT. Now drop this topic.

Your claims of "knowing what Brahmins want" cuts no Ice. All your personal claims means nothing. Just squat. zero. nada. Its is hot air in an internet forum. So is your flimsy observations about me.
Good. So, the next time you call me a pseudo-secularist or Hindu apologist or whatever, know that this is exactly the weight that your observations carry too.:wave:

Good. So, the next time you call me a pseudo-secularist or Hindu apologist or whatever, know that this is exactly the weight that your observations carry too.:wave:

It is not the same. Nowhere have I quoted 'personal' experience to make a point.

You demonstrated classic pseudo secularist behavior of being apologist for historic facts. I just called it out as I saw it.

It is not the same. Nowhere have I quoted 'personal' experience to make a point.

You demonstrated classic pseudo secularist behavior of being apologist for historic facts. I just called it out as I saw it.

And my assessments are also based on a certain degree on my personal experiences. I say it as I saw it.
And accepting history is not being apologetic. Expressing guilt over it is. I've never said that partition was the fault of Hindus. But to absolve them of any contribution to it may suit you Right-Wingers, but history-books cannot be re-written to suit your needs and concerns, can they?

And my assessments are also based on a certain degree on my personal experiences. I say it as I saw it.
And accepting history is not being apologetic. Expressing guilt over it is. I've never said that partition was the fault of Hindus. But to absolve them of any contribution to it may suit you Right-Wingers, but history-books cannot be re-written to suit your needs and concerns, can they?

I am sure you can quote the 'Butterfly effect' to show how the gradual change in global temperature contributed to this part of history. All the best.

I am sure you can quote the 'Butterfly effect' to show how the gradual change in global temperature contributed to this part of history. All the best.
Believe me, it will be quoted if it can help some with their revision of history!:P

When Muslims are constantly being attacked,Killed and Burnt by Hindu mobs then they have no choice but to stick together and protect their lives and Families,after all they hardly get any justice...

I this ur misunderstanding with the name of the nation its about India not.....

if i was ur mom,i would have killed u in my own womb.

stupid smarthas dont deserve existence,

i repeat,u want to get in the way,u ll get slaughtered.

U kannada smarthas are pussies,stick to your auqaat.

Post reported. Your upbringing is fairly visible in your retarded posts though. That's some potent crack you smoke there!

Back
Top Bottom