What's new

Fatima Bhutto shows ISI doc showing Musharraf facing Judicial Victimization

As the letter is old... The judiciary are WELL aware of it. However they are trying Musharraf for not doing enough to protect her.

To that I say, she was in bullet proof/bomb proof car. To not die all she had to do was not stand up to wave at her people...

If you saw how Musharraf came to the courts? He would get out, and then get back in. That's the way to behave when you are under an immense security threat.

Not only that, it's also worth remembering how many assassin attempts were made on Musharraf's own life.
If the witch hunt continues, the so called independent judiciary will not only loose it's credibility but will again become victim of political wrangling.

Fatima Bhutto: Now it is confirmed that the courts are completely biased and Musharraf is facing Judicial Victimization !

On facebook, Ms. Fatima Bhutto, an intellectual and a niece of late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto (and grand-daughter of PPP’s founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto), shared an ISI document that proves Musharraf’s innocence and clears his name in Benazir Bhutto’s trumped-up murder charges.

On facebook Ms. Bhutto comments,”#JudicialTerrorism: Musharraf bail in BB murder case rejected for what? Look at this document . ISI already informed her of threats. Now it is confirmed that the courts are completely biased and Musharraf is facing Judicial Victimization !”

Thanks for standing by the truth Fatima!

Fatima-Bhutto-Present-ISI-doc-Proving-PMs-innocence.jpg

An ISI document that does not know that "Top Secret" is two words and not one, and that misspells "Benzir" Bhutto? I don't think so.

We should not handle Musharaf this way, it is so biased that no one with open eyes can state it is a judicial procedure against him. With all of his mistakes, one must not forget that the military and a lot of people still hold him in high regard. This farce is simply polarising our military. A better way would have been for him to face the vote of the people and have an inquiry through proper means. The drama continues I suppose.

The judiciary is really asking for it. Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had also assumed in 1971 that people were behind him when he locked up General Yahya Khan until 1977.

Pakistan Army knows how to take care of their own.

The judiciary is really asking for it. Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had also assumed in 1971 that people were behind him when he locked up General Yahya Khan until 1977.

Pakistan Army knows how to take care of their own.

It is not a matter of who is asking for it or not, or whether the Army knows how to take care of its own or not.

It is a matter of the LAW. It should be applied FAIRLY and to ALL. No person should be exempt, and no person should be victimized by biased application of legal procedures.

It is not a matter of who is asking for it or not, or whether the Army knows how to take care of its own or not.

It is a matter of the LAW. It should be applied FAIRLY and to ALL. No person should be exempt, and no person should be victimized by biased application of legal procedures.

RoughJustice.jpg

According to the Constitution, the Supreme Court of Pakistan is the final arbiter of the law, any way it sees fit. This is the court that came up with the damned Doctrine of Necessity, and this is the court that can interpret the legal provisions according to national situation any way it sees fit. Right or wrong, that authority has to be respected.

According to the Constitution, the Supreme Court of Pakistan is the final arbiter of the law, any way it sees fit. This is the court that came up with the damned Doctrine of Necessity, and this is the court that can interpret the legal provisions according to national situation any way it sees fit. Right or wrong, that authority has to be respected.

PervezMusharrf-IftikharMuhammadChaudhry.jpg

Fatima Bhutto: Now it is confirmed that the courts are completely biased and Musharraf is facing Judicial Victimization !

On facebook, Ms. Fatima Bhutto, an intellectual and a niece of late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto (and grand-daughter of PPP’s founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto), shared an ISI document that proves Musharraf’s innocence and clears his name in Benazir Bhutto’s trumped-up murder charges.

On facebook Ms. Bhutto comments,”#JudicialTerrorism: Musharraf bail in BB murder case rejected for what? Look at this document . ISI already informed her of threats. Now it is confirmed that the courts are completely biased and Musharraf is facing Judicial Victimization !”

IN SHA ALLAH! the truth would come infront of every buddy! and will be proved that Sir Musharraf is innocent! ALLAH is with him!
And thanks to Miss Fatima Bhutto who support truth!

IN SHA ALLAH! the truth would come infront of every buddy! and will be proved that Sir Musharraf is innocent! ALLAH is with him!
And thanks to Miss Fatima Bhutto who support truth!

Allah is not with murderer and criminal like musharaf...A beghairat and spineless commando who pissed in his pants with one phone call from america...who took u-turn on afghan muslims and participated in their deaths and destructions upon them...who turned peaceful FATA into warzone...who sold thousands of pakistanis including aafia sadiqui to FBI...who murdered 90 year old buzarg and turned balochs into insurgents...
A mirasi, dancing at night club, drinking wine...he doesnt even pray nimaz

Allah is not with murderer and criminal like musharaf...A beghairat and spineless commando who pissed in his pants with one phone call from america...who took u-turn on afghan muslims and participated in their deaths and destructions upon them...who turned peaceful FATA into warzone...who sold thousands of pakistanis including aafia sadiqui to FBI...who murdered 90 year old buzarg and turned balochs into insurgents...

and he also introduced a squad of suicide bombers and head choppers? and drug mafia, and those who kill women like this?

zarmina1.jpg

I am sure this is a fake letter. A threat of this nature would not be communicated by paper but rather by some other sources.

Sorry i would not go in detail or will not clarify every single thing to you or any other illiterate person...that's your point of view i have shared mine i am neutral guy not of any party but i like Sir Musharraf as a great human! i'll also recommend you that please don't spread hate speech about any buddy! until you don't know the truth or you don't have evidence! don't shout on what u hear first try to investigate buy yourself and when u get the right source then start shoutin! MA SALAM!

I suspect Miss Bhutto is an intellectual! She forgot to mention that HCs, on at least two different occasions in past one month, had granted Musharraf a pre-arrest interim bail in BB murder case. Moreover this document is meaningless until the commencement of hearing formally, this may help defense prove Musharaf innocent but cannot necessarily help him earn an extension in pre-arrest bail.

Lets not go overboard, everything is not an intrigue. Let the law take its course, it's not judiciary that leads the process of prosecution.

Back
Top Bottom