What's new

FATF- Possible Impact on Pakistan Economy after added in grey list

@Rajesh Singh

Congratulation as rapistanis have no time for their own country, Indian Rupee has done pretty well to depreciate 7.7% [worst in Asia with phillipines peso] to hit Rs. 70 against dollar soon. With IRan sanctions its projected indian rupee will depreciate further and inflation to rise, congrats.

Thanks, Rapistanis brother...

Forget the economy, worry about the image of being called as terror funders.

yeah we also feel indians living in USA funding hindoo terrorists, esp. recently listed in CIA factbook like, Bajrang Dal, VHP, RSS, ABVP student wing, Ranveer Sena.
As far as 'image' is concerned, the word India worlds biggest sh*thole, r**istan were'nt created in Pakistan but world media and your darling masters US media.

yeah we also feel indians living in USA funding hindoo terrorists, esp. recently listed in CIA factbook like, Bajrang Dal, VHP, RSS, ABVP student wing, Ranveer Sena.
As far as 'image' is concerned, the word India worlds biggest sh*thole, r**istan were'nt created in Pakistan but world media and your darling masters US media.

Since when Pakistanis started believing the CIA , looks like it's conditional. :rofl:
Lmfao:lol:

@Rajesh Singh

You're again getting triggered r*****ni, why are'nt you posting the blacklist options from r**istani op-eds from India today and other biased sources would save me time not to browse and read here.

@kalakaar
Since bharat ma*** started getting in bed with them after LEMOA.

@Rajesh Singh

You're again getting triggered r*****ni, why are'nt you posting the blacklist options from r**istani op-eds from India today and other biased sources would save me time not to browse and read here.

I am not triggering Sir, just reminding you...you are also in top 6 if you say to us r**istani...... as per the report, you are ourr r**istani brother

I am not triggering Sir, just reminding you...you are also in top 6 if you say to us r**istani...... as per the report, you are ourr r**istani brother

Rofl sorry we are not brothers there is a vast amount of difference between us and chopaayas who originated from UP and Bihar spread all over the region.
Yeah we were your father and helped you civilize for around 500 years, but you fell on the lap of British and are still their subjects.

Rofl sorry we are not brothers there is a vast amount of difference between us and chopaayas who originated from UP and Bihar spread all over the region.
Yeah we were your father and helped you civilize for around 500 years, but you fell on the lap of British and are still their subjects.

Thanks for a good joke... just remind me Zaid hamid..... By the way, you are free to live with mythology. THanks

Thanks for a good joke... just remind me Zaid hamid..... By the way, you are free to live with mythology. THanks

Rofl looks like RSS has amended history as well. Like indian soaps, Shivaji must be calculated as 200 years old to show prolonged maratha rule till Kabul rofl.

you are jealous we stole your partner :toast_sign:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bilkul jealous this is one partner which will spread around India soon and make bharat maata dance to its tune.

Rofl looks like RSS has amended history as well. Like indian soaps, Shivaji must be calculated as 200 years old to show prolonged maratha rule till Kabul rofl.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bilkul jealous this is one partner which will spread around India soon and make bharat maata dance to its tune.

Pakistan has got new partner for bed and that is called China............ correct Bro?

Pakistan has got new partner for bed and that is called China............ correct Bro?

Firstly I'm not your bro, if u still have problem call me daddy.

No only bharat mata can do the honour don't u remember how bharat mata used to celebrate in 1960s when US provided military armaments to both India and Pakistan, as well as getting tech transfer from USSR.
Bharat maata knows the art of bedding with multiple partners at one time.
Now Modi boasts how he beds with many countries from UAE to Saudi Arabia to Israel and gives them nice hug for a start also.

Last edited:
Money has been laundered to India from Pakistan.

Now if you really believe in FATF Terrorism theory. Pakistan has 5 billion investment inside India. So either you are a safe haven for terrorism or you have zero concept of how the list works.

Actually economic terrorism is listed in IMAFT charter so you need to just be a bit careful. Dont bite the hand that feeds you as they say.

apka ek ek paisa wapas hoga ,
abhi mai jinnda hun.

Back
Top Bottom