What's new

Farooq Sattar and Khalid Maqbool Siddqui to be banned from entering UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then why you mentioned canada, you should have mentioned like a perticular canadian ruling mentioned MQM meeting the legal definition of terror organisation while hearing the case of an asylum of an MQM worker but canada never infact declared MQM a terrorist organisation

its as simple as it gets bro :lol:

when an org is declared terrorist it is simply putting under the ban list, MQM is not under the ban list

In layman's speak, Canadian courts have a lot of power, and can dictate policy when the time calls for it, and have the power to throw out and create laws where they see fit. The ruling is an effective ban on the organization.

I'd also like to add that usually, in most countries, governments have to get the judiciary's approval to effectively ban an organization, because they need the legal protection, in case the organization decides to challenge the decision. So in the end, the judiciary has the final say anyway.

if PPP worker, or PMLN, JI, ANP etc worker would have applied for asylum, im sure that few political opponents for example would have provided PTI involved in killings and having militant wing and canada would have treated him similarly

Except, in this case, there is clear evidence to suggest that MQM is a terrorist organization.

So yeah, this is the last comment I'm going to entertain you with.

good bye. Have fun in lalaland

-ThatGuy

In layman's speak, Canadian courts have a lot of power, and can dictate policy when the time calls for it, and have the power to throw out and create laws where they see fit. The ruling is an effective ban on the organization.

-ThatGuy

In short people, Canada is one of the most awesomest countries in the world :-)

Except, in this case, there is clear evidence to suggest that MQM is a terrorist organization.

1) ok then what is MQM canada doing there? are the law enforcements violating the law by letting MQM functioning there?

2) as i said, if we start producing evidences not only MQM but all the major political forces will be among banned organisations

Giving the judiciary this sort of power has helped Canada grow and keep the government in check. So yeah, it is pretty awesome. The government recently tried to push harsh prostitution laws through, and the supreme court was like "No! bad harper!" and told them to rewrite the law.

you are wrong, this country is as much north as it gets :lol: most of it is north pole few hundred years ago it might have been an ice pole

Giving the judiciary this sort of power has helped Canada grow and keep the government in check. So yeah, it is pretty awesome. The government recently tried to push harsh prostitution laws through, and the supreme court was like "No! bad harper!" and told them to rewrite the law.

New Zealand is pretty cool too. :-)

But you know, Evil west and their immoral ways.

and you were back in business :lol:

1) ok then what is MQM canada doing there? are the law enforcements violating the law by letting MQM functioning there?

cum hoc ergo propter hoc.

2) as i said, if we start producing evidences not only MQM but all the major political forces will be among banned organisations

No, they wouldn't.

Again, I don't really get why I'm replying to you. Perhaps your illusions amuse me, but whatever.

you are wrong, this country is as much north as it gets :lol: most of it is north pole few hundred years ago it might have been an ice pole

What's wrong with you?

No one picks on Canadians.

Not even Al Qaeda :angry:

and you were back in business :lol:

Your insults are neither amusing, nor do they help your case This is the type of behavior that keeps people from taking you seriously.

When you act like this, you do more harm to your image than good.

What's wrong with you?

No one picks on Canadians.

Not even Al Qaeda :angry:
Ignore him, for your own sanity. MQM supporters are generally very rude and tend to use post-hoc logic.

oh come on, this just shows your biasness and ignorance
Not really.

I will admit that as a human being, I'm bias; but what I've said is fact. You haven't proven anything except make accusation and claims without any backing. Honestly speaking, you're doing more harm to MQM than you are helping it's cause.

How in the hell did W.11 even receive +8 rating with third class posts over the top working as mqm media cell member for chand rupiya ruining political section.

@Aeronaut i think you should discuss with other Mods to restrict/limit this guy or and other members to not open more threads in this section just for sakes of flooding them over and against other thread related to other political parties.

BIMARU state behaviour?
?
If that means rude, unintelligible, and supporter of criminal organization, then yes.

How in the hell did W.11 even receive +8 rating with third class posts over the top working as mqm media cell member for chand rupiya ruining political section.

@Aeronaut i think you should discuss with other Mods to restrict/limit this guy or and other members to not open more threads in this section just for sakes of flooding them over and against other thread related to other political parties.
@Aeronaut
Second this motion. Though, I don't support banning him. He may have...odd opinions...but he has the right to express them. Just give him warnings, and delete his posts where you see fit.

I think he tends to sometimes post populist opinions, which is why he gets the positive ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom